bad smelling vag...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by operationrob, Jan 9, 2007.

1. operationrob

operationrob OT Supporter

this girl i have been with recently doesnt have the most....pleasant... smelling vag. the smell actually smells quite disgusting and stays on my hand FOREVER. i messed around with her and was then working on my car and used boraxo soap, and my hand still smelt like it. is it lack of washing? sweating from the day? STD?

:barf:

2. Injected1

Injected1 New Member

My friend had a similar problem with a girl he was dating. She was F'in hott too. I was like :wtf: when he told me. She was very clean too. Turns out he talked to her (pissed her off at first) and she didn't know that most girls clean it out with douche or soapy water every couple of days or every day. (especially when sexually active) He said that no one had ever told her. She was initially embarassed which pissed her off, but in the end was happy that he talked to her about it so that she now knows. He said everything is great now. I guess she just washed the very outside of it or something. He said there was no noticeable odor until he got her all wet and was inside of her, then it was gross as hell and made him not want to even do anything with her.. Took him a while to figure out what to do.. He talked to me about it for a few weeks before he finally couldn't take it anymore and just talked to her about it.

3. Chris90210

Chris90210 New Member

:werd: It makes it bad when you are in an office building handing out reports to people who are sitting down.:noes: Talk to her about this problem. Communication is the key in any relationship. If you have had several girls and it is more than just the norm vag smell tell her. Personal Hygiene is something she probably needs to take into more consideration. Also that being said some girls do have a stronger odor. So :dunno: just talk to her.

4. fray

fray New Member

Most women don't douche. It's considered bad and doctors will tell you not to do it. I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to stick soap into your vagina on a daily basis either...

If it's an abnormal or fishy smell, it's possible that it's bacterial vaginosis or a yeast infection.

5. kawaiibunny

kawaiibunny I

Girls dont douche..I have never...and mine smells fine.

its just varies from girl to girl.

6. Vixxen

Vixxen New Member

a friend of mine said the same about the girl he was dating. it's odd that some girls have that. does it have something to do with their diet? :dunno:

7. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

when a woman gets worked up/wet, it's her hormones being released which can cause a different scent and it's bound to be strong

douching isn't good for a female cause a vagina cleanses itself, douching only causes the bacteria to be pushed further into the vagina.

it's a dark/moist environment, it's not gonna smell like roses everytime you fool around ;)

8. kawaiibunny

kawaiibunny I

It could....cause a guy's diet produces different tasting semen...maybe its the same for girls?

9. Chris90210

Chris90210 New Member

It has never smelt like roses lol

10. Chris90210

Chris90210 New Member

that sucks when you are at work too..... if you nose itches and you go to scratch it...... Smell will sometimes give me an erection:mamoru:

11. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Clean under your fingernails real good.

The smell always seems to stay under there for me.

12. operationrob

nope.

and yes, i worked on my car, got transmission fluid, grease, dirt, etc all over my hand, and my hand still stunk after washing it.

13. operationrob

i was thinking it was her diet. shes kinda picky/doesnt eat much. idk, i think i will just tell her to wash it and hope she doesn't take offense :x:

14. :smile:

:smile: New Member

but i'm sure you still wash in some way or another down there.. i highly disagree with having sex with a bar of soap but they have these vaginal wipes my sister told me about that she just statrted using & loves. they're like baby wipes but are all natural and have no perfume fragrance to cause irritation.

15. Powerman5000

Powerman5000 New Member

Try using whip cream when going oral, but she really needs to wash herself..

16. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

:rofl:

.. :hsughc:

17. Paulblo

Paulblo OT Supporter

his gf was right about not washing it inside and only outside, your friend was wrong

18. Injected1

Injected1 New Member

Well shit.. I've never observed the natural daily showering routine of girls.. That's just what they've told him when he was asking about it.. That's what OTHER GIRLS told him when he was asking about the subject. (of course he didn't mention her problem to them, just general questions) I've never really asked, but haven't ever been with a girl that was unpleasant smelling. My current GF has no unpleasant smell at all. I just assumed from the squirt bottle things that I have seen in almost EVERY girl's shower that I've been in were there for that reason.. Well that, and that's what chicks told him which reinforced it.

So most girls DON'T douche? WTF? What I actually thought myself was that they did it like once a week or so while they're sexually active. That's what girls have actually told ME. I'm not sure who he was talking to about the every couple days thing. Guess it works though. It's been a year since then and she no longer has that problem AND hasn't had any "issues" because of it.

19. Injected1

Injected1 New Member

Or one of those stickups things that ppl put in trash cans.. :rofl:

20. lauren

lauren Active Member

yeh, i dont know any girls who douche. :hsughno:

21. fray

fray New Member

None of my friends douche, and I've never seen any bottles that resemble anything like douche in my shower or any other showers. Could be face wash, body wash, body spray, lotion, shaving cream, foot cream, exfolient or any of a hundred billion other beauty products, but probably not douche. Douche was a big thing in like the 70's or earlier. No one young douches now and doctors recommend that no one does it anyway. It destroys the natural flora of the reproductive tract...same with sticking too much soap in there.

And just to validate what others have said, I only wash externally and have no odor problems.

22. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

If this is what is happening, it's an infection called Bacterial Vaginosis, or BV for short. It has to be treated with antibiotics.

Have her go to a doctor.

23. copperkali

copperkali Mrs. Nicklk

yes, a shitty diet can definitely=smelly vag.

24. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

Bummer....

25. zooenthusiast

zooenthusiast New Member

drinking cranberry juice helps a lot and it keeps the urinary tract healthy