Bad smell...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JohNny T, Jun 22, 2005.

1. JohNny T

JohNny T Guest

Ok... this REALLLY sux and all... but for some reason I have this really bad smell down by my balls that WON'T GO AWAY!... does anyone know how to get rid of this? I showerd daily and properly... so IDK why it won't go away... I can't even stand it :wtc: ... and what sux even more is that my gf and I are getting really into our relationship and we're getting more and more "hands on" and I don't want to get rejected or like offend her or anything... ADVICE AND HELP PLEASE!! :bowdown:

thx in advance...

2. CDietz

CDietz New Member

are you ugh... hairy down there? if so, shave

3. JohNny T

JohNny T Guest

i was... but i trimmed it back... tried shaving, I'm never doing it again... I just keep it short... 1/2" or so...

4. BTA

BTA New Member

Different brand of soap? An anti-dandruff shampoo maybe?

Hell if I know.

Wash your asshole good if you dont already maybe.

5. JohNny T

JohNny T Guest

I'll try it... I think it may be the soap... just cuz I noticed it when i started using that soap....

I wash my asshole good... so IDK... it doesn't smell like ass... it smells like gooch (go biking and smell yourself, you'll understand)

6. JohNny T

JohNny T Guest

could it have anything to do with jerking it too much? jw

7. HyTymez

HyTymez New Member

damn dude...i wanna laugh so bad...but really wanna help. Ive never had the problem...but just try to wash the hell out of your balls....all around the area...nuts, dick, thighs, ass, asshole. Use a lufa(sp?)...yea thats right....i use it, works real good(thats why i dont have this issue) Look for some dinkle-berries near the trouble spot. Look for some left over foods...if you sweat cuz of your work...goldbond? You dont want to put your girl thru that, once she gets a whif...shes not gonna lick em. Seriously, try the lufa...walmart....97 cents...clean balls....priceless!

8. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

The goldbond or other medicated powder like mentioned above might be a good start. I have never heard of another guy saying this before either, but probably because most wouldnt do anything about it.

Just wash good, throw some powder down there.

If all else fails get some Ax deoderant spray, spray it on some toilet paper and then rub it under your balls. That should get it smellin really good under there, and it adds those scents that females like (pharamones? or something like that) for that extra turn on when she is down there.

9. sipherx

sipherx Jamesl.info

Man dude it will go away just wash it with something different.

10. DreamStylez

DreamStylez Guest

I understand you..I'll tell you how to get ride of that smell....First of all you have to shower more than once a week, and make sure you shower with water rather than urine and dog shit......I dont even know if your serious about this thread but if you are your fuckin sick, wash your fuckin balls man whats wrong with you.

11. DesignerAddic71

DesignerAddic71 RIP Luther Vandross 1951-2005

easy killer. maybe if u would jump off his balls a bit the smell would go away. the man said he washes himself. like mentioned before, it could be the soap, the hair, a number of things.

12. HyTymez

HyTymez New Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

13. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Sounded like a good idea, but I thought about it a little more....make sure you dont have any cuts...that shit would probably burn!

14. Original

Original OT Supporter

Don't put anything with alcohol in it down there.. and even some smell reducers can make the smell worse.

Just make sure you take a shower and wash up real good before someone will be down there close enough to smell your balls. It's only natural to smell after a good excercise :hs:

15. swisher59

swisher59 New Member

what exactly is this smell? like BO? poop?
    i would agree w/ redvsblue--use some freakin baby powder or gold bond, or use armbit deodorant/antipersperant on your nuts!

16. JohNny T

JohNny T Guest

it smells like BO... so IDK... I wash daily, and I wash properly... so IDK....

17. swisher59

swisher59 New Member

easy peasy, just do what you would do with normal BO--limit how much you perspire down there. use powder or regular deodorant.

18. kaxfenix

kaxfenix Guest

This will help with your balls.

Trim your Hair, try a different type of soap, use baby powder or Gold Bond powder after you shower, this will help absorb sweat and keep it dry down there.
    Finally stop saying IDK

19. almostnormal

almostnormal OT Supporter

Anything you can do to increase ventilation down there will help too. Boxers, jeans that aren't tight, etc.

20. wallydog11

wallydog11 New Member

:rofl:
    sometimes mine does...why is that?

21. afterShock81

afterShock81 If I could only have one food for the rest of my l

:rofl::mamoru::rofl:

22. themacstallion

themacstallion The electric sheep are dreaming up your fate

i dont have any helpful hints, but uh...how and why the hell do you smell your own balls? :dunno:

23. kai-li

kai-li New Member

This may be a weird question but are you circumcised? If you aren't sometimes the extra skin can cause a stronger smell down there.

24. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

wash really good, try the gold bond. if it goes away after the shower.. ur good. you just start sweating/rubbing more after that. try a different soap. everyone's body oils/sweats react differently to scents than everyone elses. that's why one cologne on one guy smells great, and on another guy smells like ass.

25. incubimmer

incubimmer New Member

i couldnt make it thru this thread bt the laughing and hoping that i never ever have that problem, what a damn weird topic lol.