TAT Bad Response to a piercing?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Stev, Apr 16, 2004.

1. Stev

Stev Active Member

i was raised in a small religious town of bout 6000 people. I leave and go to college and get my left ear pierced with a 14gauge hoop. Everyone, even my mother agrees it looks great on me. My dad on the otherhand calls me a faggot... said i had about 20 min to take it out before he would forcably take it out. He gets a plyers and pins me against the wall and takes it to my ear. If i wasnt a wrestler i would have had a turn out earing.

I know he is all 'set in his ways' but how twisted is this that he gets so violent and calls me a pussy whenever he gets the chance. My dad was like my hero my entire life and was a great role model until this happened... Ive wated to get more done but yea, i really dont want my dad to disown me all together.

Anyone have any similar situations? how did they get resolved?

2. glacier985

glacier985 New Member

My dad got mad when I got my left ear pierced a second time. He didn't try to take it out or anything. Its been about 6 weeks since I got it done and it doesn't bother him anymore. He actually kind of likes it now.

3. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

I think your dad needs to grow up. The sooner the better.

4. Stev

Stev Active Member

he was grabbing for straws that night... but im 100% independent and have been since i left high school. its been about 5 months, he talks to me now but still i see him lookin at it and staring me down sometimes.

5. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

I don't get it, you're still his son. Nothing changed. :hs: