FRK Bad performance first time...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Oddo, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Oddo

Oddo And then Trogdor smote to Kerrek and all was laid

So I had been out with this girl a few times before tonight; when she came over and we watched a movie. After the movie things heated up.

Here is the problem. I guess I should have jerked off today when I was thinking about doing so. I blew my load in under 5 minutes. Which is pretty ridiculous for myself when I'm wearing a condom. I mean, I don't understand that part, but its not really the why's of the situation that are bothering me.

What I'm wondering is: HOW negatively this reflects on me? Before tonight she had been seemed pretty interested, texting me today to see if I still wanted to hang out after I had mentioned it earlier in the week. I dunno, I'm not going to bother typing more right now because few will probably read this much as is.

Everything else went really well tonight...besides the sex.

Cliffs: Had sex with a new friend for the first time and was unimpressive, by any means. I'm wondering how poorly this reflects on me.

2. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

1. This isn't freaky.

2. You're worrying too much. First time with a new partner can be overwhelming to say the least. You'll bounce back.

3. Oddo

Eh, i know its not freaky at all really. I just came to the first place that I thought I'd get a serious response.

4. Oddo

Yes there was a vag involved...perhaps I should have put something other than my fingers and penis (briefly) in it.

5. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

Take heart. You may suck so bad in the bedroom you should never bother trying again, but your crossposting skills are second to none!

6. iWanaWarmHole

iWanaWarmHole Jeep, Gun, Home Theater, MbP, Droid Inc.

it could be worse, you could of busted in ur pants. now that would suck:wtc:

7. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

This one girl (who actually just happened to be the last person I've tried to do anything with) for some reason just couldn't do it for me or I have a problem. I could get hard for anything. We'd be messing around and I've have a hard on but as soon as it went any further limp noodle. I took it as a sign that this just wasn't going to work out.

8. razi

razi New Member

OP- well, keep at it, she might give you a second chance. If so, knock her socks off with some fantastic oral first, THEN ride her til you can't anymore.

9. AtHomeInSpace

AtHomeInSpace New Member

Think of the first time as self-calibration. Blame it on that and next time will be better. We've all been there

10. fiendtbh

fiendtbh New Member

agreed. first time with my new fb two weeks ago.
    first timers need some getting used to. but it was still good.
    yours couldn't have been completely terrible.
    keep at it. all in good time.

11. Bobalu

Bobalu New Member

well have her over what not and if she doesn't want to have sex then you know if it bothered her or not

12. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

The one time (or well 3 times with the same person) I was hard as shit then we started to get ready to have sex and BOOM instant softy. Sucked but I think its because I really wasn't attracted to her. I just didn't enjoy it. Never did. As much of a horn dog I can I guess I really can't just go and fuck any chick unless they do it for me.

13. JoJoBee

JoJoBee Hanging out with my chicks! OT Supporter

not the freaky but oh well.

If there was a bad performance and I had interest in the guy, I would give him a second chance.