SRS Bad news about themove

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by bloodtype, Oct 4, 2005.

1. bloodtype

bloodtype New Member

Posted about this before but to recap, I basically made the stupid decision to move to AL with my mom and step dad instead of staying with my brother in NY when he offered it to me. I've been miserable for the year and a half we've been here.

Called him (brother) a while ago and he said that the offer wasn't available anymore (finances). After that I called my dad and he said it would be ok for me to stay with him, but would later call and imply that he changed his mind. He would never actually say it but that's what he means.

I'd go back myself but NY is too expensive for me to live on my own. The old friends are comfy in their current setups so there goes the chance of rooming with someone. Can't go live on campus at the old school either because when I was there before I had to make up about 800 bucks plus books for my tuition and since the school doesn't participate in loan programs, unless I managed to get a decent paying job I wouldn't be able to make up the extra money for on campus residence.

I'm so depressed here man, the fact that I haven't made any friends here only complicates matters. I miss the old gang so much. I'm really shy, it took alot of effort on my part to be considered apart of the "crew" back in NY.

Haven't been to class in a couple of weeks. One day on break in between classes,as I was contemplating my situation, I got really depressed and just left. I seriously considered driving off of a fucking cliff that day :wtc:. I'm not sure I want to go back to school if I have to do it here.

I started to come up with a contingency plan. I was thinking about getting a job at the post office and getting my own place (their starting pay is like 12 bucks an hour). I'm sure I can pass the test but the only problem is that the only place where there are openings that I'd be eligible for is a 4 hour drive away. The money I'd be spending on gas would negate the extra income I'd be bringing in.

/rant :sadwavey:

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

3. Budha

Budha Guest

Go work at a restaurant that has young people in it. They usually always go out at night.