SRS Bad Hangovers

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by veneratio, May 20, 2008.

1. veneratio

veneratio New Member

Example: Go camping, get really wasted friday night, saturday day, saturday night, and a few beers on sunday morning than leave.

I felt hungover on sunday, but on monday, I was totally out of it all day, and even today, I am not 100 percent. I am getting close to 30, and now when I party on the weekend like that, I am hungover for like 2 days. Anyone else experience this? It seems like it's getting worse and worse.

2. Colonel Panic

Colonel Panic New Member

Wrong forum.

3. polishillusion

polishillusion New Member

My opinions, not clinical.

Are you shaking during the hangover? Can you hold your hand out and it does not shake during the hangover? Are you very very tempted to drink to get rid of the hangover? How long have you had this system of drinking on the weekends? How much are you drinking? Alcoholism or mental health problems in the family?

4. veneratio

veneratio New Member

Nah, I don't shake, I just drink on the weekends with friends, but we go pretty heavy. Pretty much started when I was 18 or so. All through college, and now it's just getting worse with the hangovers. I am 27..... No problems in the family. I get blood tests every 6 months, so far my liver enzymes always show good :)...

p.s. my stomach get's really bloated too, and it hurts for like 2 days.....

5. O'Fuck

O'Fuck Guest

Yes my hungovers got much, much, much worse after 30.

I spent a lot of years tearing up my insides, so its little surprise.

6. 88 Notch

88 Notch New Member

My hangovers were so bad at the end of my drinking that I could barely get out of bed. It got to the point that I had to make a decision. If I continued to drink, I would not be able to work, so would not have money to drink or pay my rent. Only thing to do was give up the booze. I was 31 at the time.

7. okietiger

okietiger New Member

I too had very bad hangovers, would wake up feel like crap, would have the shakes, insides were tearing me up, the list goes on and on. I finally got tired of it and quit drinking. Now I wake up feeling fine. I dont miss those hangovers one bit.