Bad first date

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by RyeLou, Dec 13, 2008.

1. RyeLou

RyeLou OT Supporter

This actually just happened to my brother...we just got home.

I've been sick the past few days and my brother came home from work today saying he hasn't been feeling well and has had diarrhea also. He asked a girl out who works in the same building as him on Tuesday for tonight. He was going to be a trooper and just tough it out for a light dinner and a drink or two tonight. He called me at about 8:30 and told me to start heading out towards where he was to pick him up.

Long story a little shorter...he was driving from the girls house to the restaurant and started feeling so bad he told her he had to pull over. He pulled over at a small diner and made it through the front door and part way to the bathroom and got so light headed and dizzy he fell over and almost passed out. He caught himself on a table and chairs and sat down. The owner saw it and came over and asked if he was okay. His response was, "I'm on my first date with a good looking girl and I'm about to pass out and/or throw up" The owner told him to hang on and he would get him some water and a bucket. He made it half way back to my brother and he threw up 3 times back to back on the floor. By now the girl was inside sitting next to him, too. That's where he called me.

He tried offering the owner $100 for his troubles of staying open (they had just closed) and cleaning up but he refused to take the money. Seemed like a real stand up guy. The girl ended up getting a ride back to her house from her friend. I picked my bro up (which was like a 35 minute trip) and we'll go get his car tomorrow. The girl called him as we were getting back to our house to make sure he was alright and to say she really wanted to see him still, haha.

He never gets embarrassed but needless to say this was one of the few times. He's going to have some flowers sent to her work tomorrow with an apology card.

Cliffs: Bro almost passes out and throws up 3 times on first date with good looking girl.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2008
  2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

3. RyeLou

RyeLou OT Supporter

I haven't met this girl yet but for her to stay with him there, call him on the way home and say she still wants to see him puts her light years ahead of the garbage he has come home with.

He's already in his room sleeping. Our Mom happened to call on the way back home so she's all freaking out and told him she's coming over tomorrow to take care of him, haha. :rofl:

4. bearsdidit

bearsdidit OT Supporter

she seems like a decent girl... good luck to him in the future

5. giz

giz Active Member

wow, I want to laugh but I can't imagine how awful that would be :rofl:

good call on the flowers... girl definitely deserves them

6. RyeLou

RyeLou OT Supporter

I have no idea how but my brother always lives the most screwed up stories. This is just the tip of the iceberg for his love life/sex stories.

He took it well though. Once I realized he wasn't going to throw up in my car on the way home I made fun of him the rest of the way.

7. Ideotique

Ideotique Drinking on monday nights does not make me an alco

Nice.

She sounds like a keeper