FRK Bad Experience with Snaz75

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Bubba Atlantis, Dec 1, 2007.

1. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

Hey everyone, I figured I would post a little review of a site, since I know that some people shop online. I would state initially that this is only one opinion and not one to completely base your opinion off of, however, this is my experience.

So, I ordered a bunch of things from Snaz75 on October 13th. They claim to deliver to Canada within 1-3 weeks. My hope was to get things for Lovely's bday at the end of October, although I was not holding my breathe and was content with the first week or two of November.

We are now starting the month of December and not only have I yet to receive the products, they have failed to provide any customer service to my inquiries. I contacted (or tried) them the second week of November, since nothing had arrived and my order still read 'on hold'. I received a 'could not deliver' message back in my inbox a few days later. So, their contact us email does not work (nice right). A week and a bit ago, I decided to try and contact one of their other emails. Luckily thus far it has not 'bounced back' but I have failed to receive any reply.

On the plus side of all this, they have not charged my credit card (which is a plus).

Anyway, hopefully others have had better experience with them. This is not a topic to say STAY AWAY, but merely a topic to inform people of my experiences and to be aware of this in case you are looking to buy from them...that you might want to try another place if they have similar prices and products.

If things change, I will post it in this thread

2. VibraNation

VibraNation www.VibraNation.com

Hi,

I'm from VibraNation.com.

First off, just wanted to say sorry for the experience and that really stinks that the toys didn't get to you in time. I know how it is when ordering things online, we are always so eager and excited to get it as soon as we can, but when more than 1-2 weeks ago by we sometimes wished we had just gone to the store and picked up the item.

Just wanted to introduce myself. We are an online adult store and are planning to ship to Canada. Our test shipments so far has arrived within 1 week and our test customers have NOT had to pay any sort of custom fee's or dues.

We are looking into becoming a FreakShiat and Vaginarium sponsor so we will be around if you have any problems with your order. Come on by and check the site.

3. mikmit

mikmit :o? OT Supporter

wow wtf.. wow..