Bad at oral, or are some girls not into it?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JohnJohnJohnson, Apr 14, 2005.

1. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

I've only ever done stuff with this one girl who I hook up with sometimes, and I can make her orgasm like 90x harder with finger+gspot than i can with oral. When she comes orally it also lasts a lot shorter (maybe because her clit gets 2 sensitive) ... penetration of some kind seems like the way to go. But then I hear about how a really nice present to a girl is a drawn out oral session. Are some girls not clitorally responsive?

2. David02

David02 Guest

A girl's G-spot orgasm will almost always be stronger than a clitoral orgasm... thats just the way it is.

With my girl... tongue alone is good, but tounge on clit + finger inside is really really good!

3. Mars Princess

Mars Princess They hatin'

maybe it is how you are teasing or prepping the other areas of her for stimulation. Maybe if you take care of other areas of the vagina/vulva in addition to clitorial stiulation they will come harder. Every girl is different in how sensitive they are but if they are not sensitive, you can usually work on another area to produce good results :)

4. Cassie1225

Cassie1225 New Member

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

5. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

fuck you :(

6. weakone

weakone New Member

At first, I really wasn't into oral. Didn't really do anything for me. Now I love it. I dunno what happened.

But yeah, I can't really get anything if there's no inner penetration. That area just becomes really sensitive, and it feels good to have the two feelings together. Plus, when you're using your fingers also, it takes the attention away from anything else being sensitive.