SRS Backstabbing People

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by tubachris85x, Nov 19, 2007.

1. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

I know this is pretty stupid, but I dont know why its been bothering me. I moved to tallahassee not too long ago. I never really knew anyone else up here except my roomates and thats it. Some of you know that Im into prop building/replica as a hobby. So I met this guy through one of the prop forums, he seemed cool and whatnot. Me and him were talking, and I asked if he wanted to work together on a particular project, this case, halo 3 armor costume. (Yea, its just costuming, but its what he did that pissed me off)

He was cool for awhile, he wanted to do this, and started getting really into the project. However, some things about him were just weird, very lliberal. A few things that he told me, made me go :hsugh: like:

"If theres a world problem, you should just ignore it"

I asked if he wants to go see an FSU home game, his response:
    "If they spent as much money as they do for football, instead for NASA, we would be on mars by now, besides, football isnt 'progressive'"

Thats to give you an idea of the way he thinks

So this is what happens. He dosnt have a cell phone, so the only way I can communicate is through AIM. I was talking and he started getting anal about how I type "wat" instead of "what." It was frankly retarded as to why he was being an ass about it. He was just sitting there calling me a 'tard' the whole time. I was explaining to him that its not really such a big deal, and why the fuck does he care so much.

This is where I should have just told him to fuck off. He proceeded with this stupid argument, and then said "you should remember that you need ME to do this project" (I really should have said "fuck off" at this point) but I didnt.

I finally put some sense into him and he laid off. This was about 2 weeks ago. So I get an IM from him (I was away from the computer when I got this, came back, he had already signed off) He was just sitting there talking about how me met some other halo costuming guy up here in tally and how great he is and shit.

Since then, hes basically has been ignoring me completly. I go to these forums, and see all these threads about needing help, and that his 'friends' dont help him at all and blantent proof that hes basically ditched me completly to work with this other guy.

by his logic, "im the problem that he's ignoring"

I dont know why its bothering me as much as it is, but I cant even sleep becuase it pissess me off so much.

sorry for the rant, I HATE backstabbers

2. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

:wtf: he's a bit strange i suggest you find a new friend

3. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

I dont think he was a 'friend' to begin with

4. crunchy_black

crunchy_black OT Supporter

wtf lol...

who cares. ditch this faggot.

5. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Well thats easy, cause he already ditched me!

6. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

by friend i meant someone to hang out with

7. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

true, I got better people to hang with that wont backstab me

8. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Well it appears my backstabbing partner is going to start making profit off of this

9. crunchy_black

crunchy_black OT Supporter

my bad, think i was pissed..

anyway..

I guess its just part of life.. i've found now as i grow older and encounter more assholes, i don't really trust people anymore :hsd:

10. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

I dont really, ever. I never 'trusted' him perse, its his actions, and turning around on me is what really pissed me off.

BTW-I found out why hes ignoring me in the first place!

He still Butthurt about that rediculous aregument about how the way I spell "wat" instead of "what"

At least thats the argument he posted publicly on that forum after I flamed him. Im done tryin to deal with him online, god forbid he sees me around town again.

11. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Yeah just move on.....he's not worth all the effort you're putting into him.

If you're like me, you keep rehashing this shit in your mind so that you'll drive the lesson home and won't be so stupid next time. At least, that's why I do it...or I might honestly be searching for some answers as to how it all went "south". Other times I want someone to validate my position so I can say, "Yep....I'm right and they're wrong." I dunno...these are just some of the reasons I harp on shit.

However, I've found it much easier to just move on and chalk it up to bad chemistry.

12. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

True. I guess im moreso pissed about this, becuase its really the first time anyone's done this, at least in a major way. Im done trying to deal with him, I offered him friendship, he obviously turned it down. Lets see who's having a lonely thanksgiving now..

13. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Yeah well it's likely that you feel like he "got one over on you" and now you want to get even or to reset the balance back to even. I dunno if I'm on point about that but I've been like that in the past.

One thing I've done to get beyond it is to just forgive the person responsible. Instead of trying to get even, I try to practice a principle of live and let live and then stop hanging around the person all together. That way, regardless of their actions, I'm not affected in the future. Trying to get someone to change their behavior because of it's effects on me is a recipe for much more pain and frustration than is needed.

14. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

wow words cannot express the hilarity of that story to me

15. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Wow, words cannot express how pissed I am at him