back tattoos = the loss

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by evolution, Jan 17, 2006.

1. evolution

evolution New Member

Don't want to stereotype, but every girl i've been with that has a tattoo on her lower back has been trouble. :hsugh: Obviously this isn't true for every person but, you guys agree that in general it's a minor warning sign? :hs:

2. niXon

niXon OT Supporter

Tramp Stamp.

nuff said

3. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Tattoos are not a sign of high intelligence.

4. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

All three of you seem to be fairly ignorant. Judging someone because of having a tattoo is like judging someone because they're black (or white or Mexican etc). Ignorant and stereotypical.

5. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Fixed that for you.

Almost all women are trouble. Tattoos mean a lot less than her actions, what kind of person she is.

My fiance has a tattoo on her back and is caring, loving, giving, all that stuff. My ex-wife with a tattoo was a lying, cheating whore. The tattoo seemed to make no difference this time, but I was wary...

6. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

One of the above traits is not present at birth. :hsugh:

I'm not saying all people with tattoos are missing something upstairs, but it's not a positive indicator.

7. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

They arent judging someone because of a tattoo. He basically just said in his experience the stereotype is correct. Why do you think its a stereotype? If its so ignorant then it wouldnt be a stereotype, but it because a stereotype because it holds true so much of the time.

Also it wasnt judging because of a tattoo, it was a comment based on a specific tattoo.

In my experience its the same way. Im sure there is no correlation at all, however the stereotype of the "tramp stamp" or "bullseye" is one that remains yet to be proven wrong to me too.

What crawled up in your vagina and died? :ugh:

8. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

:bigthumb: or my personal favorite "Look at the branding stamp.... she's a slut!"

Granted there are some folks this isn't true about, but I too find that stereotype to be true. Mainly because of the fact that back tattoos are the "in" thing to do, and all the little follower-girls who can't think or exist for their own individuality are getting them.

9. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

it just so happens that it is a coincidence

10. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

I have 5 tattoos, quite a few ear piercings, AND my nipples pierced.

I also graduated 13th in my class from high school, went to college, graduated in the Alpha Beta Kappa honor society. I have a full time job, can articulate sentences that would make your head spin, and I'm not a tramp.

Just because a person has chosen to modify their body in one way or another doesn't mean anything. It may mean that their personality is a little on the daring side, or that they have a high pain tolerance, or whatever. But it is by no means a "negative indicator".

You people are idiots.

11. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

But on the other hand... I have seen my fair share of college sluts out at bars and they all seem to have a very similar, usually tribal, fanned out tattoo on their lower back... so I can sort of see where you're going with that.

I retract my previous statement that you guys are all idiots, but you are still a little lacking in the areas of respect and common sense.

12. lauren

lauren Active Member

i tend to agree

generally, i think visable tattoos and piercings are trashy. they lack the professionalism i desire in a partner.

13. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

what is the point of getting a tattoo if no one can see it? i don't understand the logic in that.

14. lauren

lauren Active Member

just cause you have proven to be an exception to the rule, doesnt make the rule void. of course it wont hold true in EVERY case, just the majority.

15. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

see my post right after the one you just quoted

16. lauren

lauren Active Member

everyone i know gets tatoos 'for themselves' and they 'dont care' what other people think, they dont get them to show off. :hsugh:

personally, i wouldnt get a tatoo simply to fit in or show off. i think thats retarded, and i think similar of those who get them for that reason.

17. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

no need to get smart.

i got all my tattoos "for myself" and they all have special meaning to me.
    but that doesn't mean that I want to be the only one to see them.
    if that was the case, I would've just drawn them up on paper instead of my body and hung them on my walls.

18. sportsjunkie

it's not for other people to view (imo)
    but some people get it in visible areas so people can see them.

i just get mine where i want..if i happen to wear a skirt one day..then my tattoos are visible

19. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Tatoos on a female is a huge turn off for me. My girl has two, thankfully they are small

To me, tatoo = masculine

20. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

That's great. You are in the small minority of today's young women who would have tatoos even if they weren't "in."

But the vast majority of women getting tats these days are doing it because everyone else is - its just one huge bandwagon.

21. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

mine are on my shoulders, one is on the top of my foot and one is on my left ankle.
    you can only see them if i'm wearing a tank top or a skirt or shorts and flipflips... or if i'm naked :naughty:

but you can't see them if i'm fully clothed ie. for my professional job.

22. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

i got my first tattoo almost 6 years ago... before it was this huge bandwagon.

but, as I said in my second consecutive post, that I have seen a lot of "trampy" girls with very similar tattoos on that place on their body... so I was then agreeing that it tends to be a good indicator for that particular personality... but its not like you couldn't see from a mile away on those girls that they were going to be trouble to begin with.

23. lauren

lauren Active Member

werd.

if what you have is special to you, awsome. but most of the time its a butterfly or some celtic or tribal drawing that is just simply in style. :greddy:

24. sportsjunkie

i can definitely see the bandwagon for getting tattoos
    the first one i got i was 18 and that was in 2004...i really didn't pay attention to the bandwagon thing then

my tattoos have meaning, but i also plan on getting tattoos that absolutely have no meaning mainly because I like the art of tattoooing (maybe that's a meaning all in itself, i dunno)

25. pakman

pakman New Member

Personally, I don't have any tattoos, so I would prefer my girl not to have any visible ones. Hidden and small, that's fine, as long as it's not someone else's name :hsugh: