Back scratches - best way to clear up

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by cassetti, Jun 12, 2005.

1. cassetti

cassetti New Member

Ok - so i hooked up with this girl - petite - cute - lightweight - only bout 100 (i'm about 150 - no fat - 5'10" - shes not even 5' i think)

She and i hit it off really well - she ended up spendign the night - we got it on for probably 6 hours combined - i estimate like 13 orgasmns or more that she had (i'm big - and i can go for a long time)

she had never gotten as wet or climaxed as high or felt as good as she had with me. Helll she never sweat as much as he did with me.

Anyway - She would grab onto my back and dig her nails into it whenever she climaxed to prevent screaming and waking up my flat-mates (appartment roommates) - She still was plenty loud

Anyway - long story short - my back is reallllly screwed up - looks like a rabbid cat jumped on my back and went to town for a few hours! I fly power kites and traction kites at the beach I take my shirt off whne i do it to get a good tan.

I need to heal em up fast - whats the easiest way to heal up cuts?

Besides taking a bath of neosporien? - I put some aloevera with moisturizer on it. Do hot baths help? cold baths? what home remedies will help it clear up 90% of them fast?

2. JustinH

JustinH New Member

lmao, don't worry about it, it will fix itself.

Its a good tradeoff i say.

3. cassetti

cassetti New Member

well, yes, except for the fact that my ex will f'in shoot me if she sees that - and she's just about done 'that' time of the month - and i got the feelin - she's a needin some lovin - lol - this is gona be interesting......

i love college - the memories, the pain, the pleasure, the insanity, its so fun - 3 years and i'm in no hurry to get outa there - i very well could turn out like van wilder lol - in college for the better part of a decade

4. JustBlazin

JustBlazin Ironic Punishment

you're worried about about what your EX will have to say? obviously she isn't your Ex then

5. lauren

lauren Active Member

haha, no shit. first thing i thought when i read "i need to get rid of them quick" was that theres another girl (flying kites bs).

anyways, they will heal. your 'ex' will just have to deal. how about honesty? yeah, that could work. or not playing two girls at once....

also, why are guys compelled to mention size and the number of orgasms they gave? likely, if she really had that many, she's no stranger to sex and had been there/done all that before you, regardless of what she said (blah blah never got so wet blah blah blah). stop fooling yourself, she just knows how to get off and probably has little to do with you. everyone thinks they are above average...somthing like 70% of females dont climax during sex; i find it hard to believe you are that in tune with the female form to create 13 orgasms. /rant

6. cassetti

cassetti New Member

lol - i divuldged that info to get an idea of what sorta stuff i'm dealing with. - to put it this way - i submitted a picture of my back to collegehumor.com

thirdly - i have 3 friendw with benifits right now - including my ex - she still wants a ring - which never will happen - but she is happy with being friends and reliving the past.

That and i just don't feel like having my back f'd up and not able to take my shirt off - it is worse than normal -i mean i've had a few big back scratches - but i have at least 20 or 25 puncture points where it is deep red lol - she had helll of a grip - but i didn't quite care at the time

And yes - she did climax that many times - she couldn't walk at all for a few hours afterwards lol

7. lauren

lauren Active Member

hey...what ever does it for you. sorry i dont have a magic cure. try nuskin perhaps, im sure one of the lucky ladies will put it on for ya.

8. low20

low20 Member

tell ur ex that the kite took u for a ride and dragged u along the beach on ur back, lol...

9. cfordhere

cfordhere Guest

clip her nails before sex?

10. P07r0457

P07r0457 New Member

dude, deep scratches on your back is the kinda shit you brag about with your friends :rofl:

11. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

I think thats the point of his entire post. No one asks how to heal normal cuts...

Im thinking there probably arent many friends to brag to, so someone ran to the internet to get his kicks.

O well. :ugh:

Neosporin, or any other antibiotic ointment that treats cuts works. There is a whole section at your local walmart or almost any other major store.

12. Rellik

Rellik New Member

:rofl: i love these threads

Hey guys, can you recommend any good construction/repair services? When my girl was on her 50th orgasm she began flopping around like a beached wale and knocked down the bedroom wall.

13. weakone

weakone New Member

I've scratched my boyfriend up quite a bit. I can recall one time when he went and bragged about it to one of the guys he works with.. :naughty: It's something to show off to your guy friends, not hide because your ex might see them.

14. Master Shake

Master Shake Guest

I don't talk about sexual shit, brag to my guy friends. They can fuck off about all that shit. What I do is my business:o

15. P07r0457

P07r0457 New Member

actually, if I had some gnarly scratches from a new chick and happened to run into my ex, I'd prolly show em off to her, too... cause she's a cheating bitch :wavey:

16. weakone

weakone New Member

I didn't say that you did. Was just a comment and to be taken as more of a joke than anything. :wiggle: