Back on a litre...and then some

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Drewski, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Drewski

Drewski New Member

Started off with a litre bike (ok, it was only a Virago, but hey, it was my first bike), then went down to a ZX-6R, but I finally got back over the litre mark, and then some...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Vermincelli

Vermincelli Banned

Nice choice. The bandit is a hell of a bike and up until I test rode a Vstrom, it was in my top 3 of must haves.

3. Drewski

Drewski New Member

love it. she's a little heavy, but I'm a big guy so that doesn't really bother me. she has power everywhere which is a nice upgrade over the Ninja. nice and comfy too, especially with the Corbin seat that came with her, though I could use a bar snake cause the handle bars shake pretty good, which I've been told is common.

one of the things I love about it is the interchangeability with other Suzuki's. Already have Busa brakes for it. Looking to get Gixxer front end, Busa shock and other goodies.

Exhaust/jet/pod filters are #1 on the list of things to do. She's pretty choked and from what Ive heard, that alone will gain a relatively big chunk of power.

4. cellphone

cellphone Must not sleep.....

holy down grade

but as long as you like it man congrats

5. HMan

HMan grossly deformed

How is it a downgrade? Kind of depends on the kind of riding he does now doesn't it?

If I ride miles upon miles (and I often do) it wouldn't be a downgrade to go from an MV F4 to a VStrom

6. Drewski

Drewski New Member

yup, when my riding plans come for a decent amount of long distance touring and the rest being stop and go city riding, a comfy tourer with a bullet proof engine that has torque and power everywhere and tons of potential is definitely a downgrade over a older, peaky, ratty ex-trackbike with questionable reliability whose potential has mostly been topped

love it, thanks :bigthumb:

7. cellphone

cellphone Must not sleep.....

well for that kind of riding the bike is awesome then :)