Back In Dirt Crew....

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by PUREVIL, Mar 11, 2009.

1. PUREVIL

PUREVIL More Money Than Brains Croo

A few years ago I sold my modded Banshee to get into dirtbikes.... well Ive been to busy to ride but this spring/summer I vowed to get back into dirt in some form.... so yesterday I bought a 2009 Kawasaki KX450F Monster Edition....I should be picking it up this weekend. I cant wait for spring!!!!

Stock Photo for reference...

[​IMG]

2. TheRooTy

TheRooTy New Member

Yeah same here, me being busy and the gas prices going crazy lately been trying to think if it's worth the money to go riding for a day, and recently the main place out by me just sold so that's gone. And as for the bike, great bike been waiting to get a 450 of my own, currently got a yz250f, love the 4 strokes over the 2 any day.

3. PUREVIL

I wanted a 4 stroke this time so I dont have to worry about mixing. There is a 20 mile trail that I can ride that takes me to a small town then I can refill and ride back. Plus we have a riding area just outside of town thats for quads and bikes its pretty sweet, but small.

4. Junkie

Junkie re-tarded OT Supporter

wtf can you not do 40mi without gassing up?

5. Cachee0

Cachee0 OT's Technical Recruiter, Send me your resume

sweet bike, I rode the same bike my friend has it, it eats my YZ250

6. PUREVIL

Im sure I can go over 40 miles but I believe the tank is only 1.9 gallons. Plus there are all kinds of different ways back so maybe it could be a much longer ride.... im just guessing its 20 miles it may be more, it may be less. I'd like to have peace of mind knowing it wont run out on the trail you know and that I can just ride up to any pump and fill it without having to mix in 2 stroke oil.

7. TheRooTy

TheRooTy New Member

I don't know how long they can last, I got to 18mi and I was extremely low on gas, depends to on the bike, if you've got a trail equipped bike they normally have a 2.4+ tank.

8. PUREVIL

Here are some quick snaps I took tonight.... now I just need the snow to melt and the mud to try up some. :big grin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. swedishstar

swedishstar Active Member

Great looking garage. 05 600?

10. PUREVIL

The garage is a mess.... when spring comes im cleaning the fucker out... I hate messy garages.

my gsxr is an 05 1000 limited edition canadian model. basically in 05 europe got 4 colors and the forth color being flat black/gloss black and they imported some into canada and called it a limited edition. you cant see it but behind the gsxr is a 07 drz sm

11. swedishstar

I'm envious of how much space you have. What year NSX? You have some cool toys.

12. PUREVIL

1991 original owner croo! LOL but honestly the NSX was a hand me down from my dad. The rest I saved, slaved, and worked for.

The garage is actually to small.... my truck doesn't fit into my garage so it sits outside and since its my winter driver its a pain to go out to icy windows when it snows. If I build a house im going to make the garage excessively big so I have room to grow for future purchases

13. swedishstar

:werd: And it doesn't cost that much more to build a garage that is ideal. That is a 3 car though, right?

14. PUREVIL

Yup its a 3 car..... here is a pic of whats all inside the garage.

This is before I had a ram ctd and wheels on my charger and of course before the KX. These pics were taken when the landscapers were doing the patio in the back yard and fence, but once a month or so I pull everything out and squeege the floors and toss out garbage.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. swedishstar

That is beautiful. What pipe on the thou? Mind if I ask what you do?

16. PUREVIL

I run a home based graphic and advertising business... basically I work with 2 bigger sign companies and I design for them. but I do a everything from biz cards to billboards. My speciality seems to be vehicle wraps. Thats my day job... my night job is I co own a stripclub. We are hoping to open a few more in the future in other cities and start a clothing store as well.

The pipe on my gsxr is actually a stock pipe.... I had it ceramic coated flat black with a gloss black cap/tip. I want to buy a shorty yoshi exhaust but they are hard to find.