GUN Baby Eagle 9mm

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by htex1004, Mar 14, 2005.

1. htex1004

htex1004 New Member

Thoughts, reviews, impressions on it. Looked at one the other day at gander and sort liked how it felt and made.....

Don't know much about them though.

My other 9mm I own is a Glock 34 but want to keep it as is and dependable but would like to find something with a tighter fit (barrell/slide/etc) to play with.

I really want to rent a a couple diff HK USP variants the next time out aswell.

I thought about changing some parts out on the glock but as my only pistol right now (besides 22's) I'd rather leave it alone until i get something else to have while i play with the other one.

2. Vermincelli

Vermincelli Banned

I haven't had the chance to try one. I do however have a good friend who carries one and bets his life on it daily. Swears by it.(ex military now works for Blackwater in Iraq)
    That's good enough for me :)

3. Y2kAccord

Y2kAccord Everything happens for reasons I just dont know

Get a real 'Eagle be a man :o

4. KiddX

KiddX Tigth as Piston In Ferrari Engine!

i bet most of their sales go to people who want a "Desert Eagle point Five-oh" because they saw it in a movie. "hey that one looks like a Deagle! ill take it!"

5. bacca

bacca Guns, Pussy, Paintball, Cars- What theres more in

The baby eagle is a great gun. strait shooter, lots of choises. i have the big desert eagle and 2 glocks and the baby. Love to shoot the baby.

6. chaos24_7

chaos24_7 New Member

I was interested in the "Baby" eagle as well particularly the .40, excellent pistol i think feels good in my hand well weighted, smooth action. BUT i despise the hammer gaurd/ dove tail, it dug into the top of my hand and it felt as if itd snag if concealed, and the other thing i hated is the slide is too small to grasp with my girly hands, theres too much junk right where i want to grab and chamber a round. Nice piece tho, the local public safety training center has the full line to rent and shoot but i never have. :dunno: