awkward =p

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by welcome2therealworld, Jan 24, 2005.

1. welcome2therealworld

welcome2therealworld New Member

Funny story for you all.

As some of you may remember from previous threads, there's a girl who I was seeing for a while, and she broke it off for whatever reason. Well, recently, I've sort of opened up to her and told her how I was feeling. She sort of noticed that I was beginning to be less shy around people, and her, so we started to hang out a little bit more (as friends). Today, she was over at my house editting the school newspaper, and then we printed it off. Talking quite a bit along the way. Having fun, perfectly friendly. She was talking to a friend of mine on msn, and then at the end of their conversation, she told him it was her. He replied, "oh, the girl he was too afraid to do anything with because he was too shy?" she looks at me, replies "i guess so". He then says "yeah, he really liked you". This was the most awkward 5 minutes of my life. A bit later she packed up and went home, and she was laughing about it. I hope my new found confidence around her isn't washed away now. I just want to be comfortable hanging around her as a friend.

It was definitely awkward.

Anyone have any similar stories?

2. Neuman

Neuman New Member

well at least she laughed about it ya know?

here is a recent awkward story....non-sexual though...

over winter break i was back in my hometown....and decided to try to get into this local dive bar (im 20). well we ended up getting served a pitcher of beer, and as i was sitting there talking to my friend he brought up las vegas. what i said next was, "yea man i think one of my friends wants to take me down there for my 21 run"...as the bartender was sitting just 5 feet away reading some book. right after that came out of my mouth i look at my friend w/the "WTF DID I JUST SAY THAT FOR" eye. for some reason she didnt hear me, or didnt care...but i felt awkward as fuck for the next 5-10 minutes.

3. welcome2therealworld

welcome2therealworld New Member

lol
    that's great =p
    She laughed, but that didn't make things less awkward.