GUN Awesome New Range Bag! Cheap! >>PICS<<

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by attomica, Aug 29, 2008.

1. attomica

attomica Active Member

This got delivered today from MidwayUSA. It's their Competition Shooting Range Bag. Sofa King nice! Any of you who need a range bag, this one is tits! Sale info at the bottom.

Large zippered compartment side

[​IMG]

The large zippered compartment opens to reveal a number of magazine holders and elastic loops to hold tools and stuff. There's another pocket sort of hidden behind the array of mag holders which would be good for manuals, licenses or other flat stuff.

[​IMG]

The other side has two zippered compartments of the same size. They're both padded. Nice shoulder strap with heavy metal hardware and a non-slip pad.

[​IMG]

It has a cavernous main compartment with two large interior pockets, one on each side.

[​IMG]

In each one of the main compartment's interior pockets, there is a zippered, padded, felt-lined gun rug.

[​IMG]

It also came with a rigid, padded, open-top ammo carrier and, for reloaders, a bag to hold brass. The ammo carrier has padded dividers that are positionable with velcro.

[​IMG]

It's a great size and sturdy. It has rigid padding in all the bag walls and floor and there are full-width feet underneath.

[​IMG]

It is normally priced at $60, but it's on sale for $40. The sale ends Sept. 30.

Product Number 259680

http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?saleitemid=259680&t=11082005

You're welcome.

2. Admitted

Admitted I shouldn't be on OT right now.

Got mine last week. I love it.

3. controvert

controvert OT Supporter

I'd buy it but I need a case for my new AR...

4. jdiggity

jdiggity New Member

looks like a good deal

5. minus

minus Damn you, Damn the Broccoli, and Damn the Wright B

Old news :o. Nice score tho I've had one for a while.

6. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

yeah midwayusa has some good knock offs. That bag is a knock off of the shooters connection bag that they want like $100 and change for. I got 2 of those midwayusa bags myself. In fact I pretty much got at least one of everyones range bag somewhere or at some time.

midwayusa also has a really good shooting mat that I'm told is a knock off of the CED shooting mat. I really like mine and if your serious about learning to shoot rifle one of the things you should have is a shooting mat for getting prone. More confortable so you can concentrate on your shooting, and keeps you clean which as a single guy who does his own laundry is a consideration. (typical male, limited clothes, don't know the first thing about getting stains out).

midwayusa has a new rifle case that looks like a knock off of the uncle mikes assualt weapon case. Looks pretty good for $15. I'd buy a couple but I got 4 uncle mikes cases of which 2 of them are not in use. I got some other more fancy soft rifle cases as well as some hard cases but the uncle mikes are what I take to the matches.

7. AB13

AB13 New Member

LOL, That bag's been on sale for over a year at least, it's not going anywhere. the only thing that sucks, is when your at a match, and there's 10 bags sitting at the end of the bay, I always catch someone dumping shit in my bag, or looking through my shit because they think it's their bag. I wish I bought a bright red bag or something now.

I got the 5.11 bag. My brother has the Midway, the material and zippers are totally different, but they look like the same bag. I got mine as a gift though, otherwise I don't know if I'd spend $120 for the 5.11.

[​IMG]

8. idleprocess

idleprocess Bring a dollar with you baby in the cold cold grou

I'd buy it but I need money for something that takes 30 years to pay off...

9. wickedgun

wickedgun New Member

midway bags are nice, but like ishot bags.

10. Sardaukar

Sardaukar Active Member

Have one. It's actually larger than I need for the majority of my range trips. I use the brass bag often though. :mamoru:

11. attomica

attomica Active Member

Hmm, it wasn't on sale last week. I guess it's one of those things that they put "on sale" a lot. On well, I guess my excitement was unwarranted.

12. smartypants

smartypants New Member

Gun purse

13. more off

more off Moderator

fuck my mini14 doesn't fit in the 26" tac force bag i bought :mad:

fits everything else nicely tho, just wish i could put everything into one bag.

14. AB13

AB13 New Member

They are like the Smith and Wesson M&P rebate, if you miss this one, don't worry they'll have another rebate in 1 week. :)

My little brother ordered his last year for 39.99. Good size bag for matches.

15. mattsb2000

mattsb2000 OT Supporter

Looks like my camera bag. :mamoru:

16. Luciano

Luciano Guest

amortization, baby.

17. Thread resurrection! Just got mine, this thing is a great deal for $40! Kittah was not amused with my photography.

[​IMG]