avoidance

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Xypher, Dec 24, 2007.

1. Xypher

Xypher New Member

this probably isn't the best place but i figure you guys are more better equipped to answer this question than other forums on this site.

i wont get into great detail except say that theres a girl and when i am with her she is friendly enough but when i am not with her i barely have contact with her. I am thinking she might be avoiding me because she never responds to texts and rarely calls. but i cannot be certain.

now before you guys say she isnt interested that isnt what i am asking help with. i want help on how to best approach this situation to find out if this is the case or not. i am thinking you guys will tell me to wait it out but i have been waiting and am wanting to take action(that probably answers my own question but i don't know).

any help will be greatly appreciated and if need be i will give more details but i rather keep personal info to a minimum.

thanks

2. 3MTA3

3MTA3 er skotin mit mein ambatt

It would be easier to tailor this response if I knew the ages of the parties involved. However... Do you know anything about her? Do you share any common interests where you might be able to spend more time together? Now I'm not saying to rummage through her garbage and follow her around to find out what she likes, then accidently bump into her. That's a creepy stalker move. Don't be that guy/gal. Are you friends with her friends (both genders)?

Take it slow? I don't know, sometimes these things can be time critical. You say, "she is friendly enough." What do you mean by that? Is she friendly to everyone, or does she show special attention to you when you come around?

Why do you want to be with her? What makes her so special to you?

3. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Ask her? If you go that route do it at a random unexpected time so it catches her off-guard and youll get the truth or know if shes lieing.

4. fray

fray New Member

Yeah. what is your current status? You say she's friendly enough, but what are you doing with her? Is she friendly enough on a date, but then you can't get ahold of her a lot of the time? Do you just see her out with friends? What is her perception of your "relationship"? What are you hoping to have with her?

5. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

this is extremely easy to answer:

If she was interested, she would be answering your calls and texts.

No ifs, ands, or buts.

6. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

additionally, much of the reason for her low interest could be the fact that you are calling and texting her so frequently

you are communicating neediness and clinginess

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Ask her on a date, over the phone or in person, not through text or message of some kind. If she says no, you have your answer.

The only way you are going to find out anything is by making a move of some kind, not just messaging her here and there and getting no response.

8. Xypher

Xypher New Member

i do like her but don't see her often enough to get any ideas of how she acts towards other people. the fact i am even interested is because she is outgoing and "friendly" she isn't too shy and can manage conversations even when they are awkward.

ill answer Yail next because i think i summed silver and pringles questions already.

i understand where you are coming from with that but i rather not succumb to that fact quite yet.
    its not like i call or text several times a day. its more or less a few times a week.

9. Xypher

Xypher New Member

i was already planning on that after Christmas but as you see its hard enough getting a hold of her. but my main worry now is knowing if she is actually keeping a distance from me or not.

10. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

She is.

When a girl is interested she'll answer your calls and your texts. She'll respond. ALWAYS. ALWAYS. ALWAYS.

She IS avoiding you and she has absolutely no interest in you. But like others said, if that answer isn't good enough for you then find out for yourself by asking her.

11. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

If you call her after Christmas to ask her on a date and she doesn't answer...do NOT leave a message. Take that as your sign and move on. If she wants to talk to you she would answer or call back.

12. Ladybug

Ladybug Guest

If she were romantically interested she'd be responding. It sounds more like she's already nailed you to the friend zone but because she hasn't said anything about you crowding or annoying her she's probably keen on the attention. heads up.

13. Xypher

Xypher New Member

thanks for the advice guys ill see how things play out

14. Chris90210

Chris90210 New Member

you are standing in front of a train expecting it to stop