GUN Avoid dealing with AZScott from AZ

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by striker754, Oct 9, 2006.

1. striker754

striker754 Chillin

Scott posted a ppsh kit that was to include 2 drum mags and 2 stick mags. Scott and I talked about the kit in email, all of which I have. Scott mentions the 2 drum mags and 2 stick mags in the first reply I get back from him.

I then asked him if the ppsh41 mags can be converted to pps43 mags. Direct quote from email: I understand that getting the PPSH41 stick mag to work in the '43 is a very simple conversion. so, considering you will have a couple '41 stick mags in route tomorrow, you might want to check that before buying some.

That email went on to him asking me to confirm what the deal was for which I replied:

ppsh41 kit with 2 drums, 2 sticks, uncut trunion

No objection from him on this deal. So I think that is what I am going to receive.

Kit comes, no stick mags.

The discussion continues to work out a deal, with me even settling for one mag. He wants me to return the kit, however I cannot do that as I have commitments made regarding parts exchange with this kit and have also modified the kit.

Scott knows he has no reasonable logic for why my mags were not in the kit and I receive this email today:

Nothing like arriving back from a vacation and have yet another accusation of being dishonest and being called a liar.

As I recall now, there WAS two stick mags in the shipment to you and you are lying to me and trying to get more. You and I both know there was because the listing said there was and all the other folks who bought things got everything (and in some cases, even more) and where very happy with their transactions so you have decided to come to me, raise all kinds of hell and crying saying you didn't get any. I guess you didn't get a kit or drum mags either did you? Why would you continue to Lie to me about this and try to get even more from me when you know you already got everything you paid for? Bait & Switch.. heck.. I'd call that screwing the guy dry and still try to take more..

BTW.. why in the [email protected] would I be willing to loose the shipping cost the first time, and yet again being willing to return the kit for a refund, essentially MORE than the cost of buying you two new mags and yet still I'm being called a liar.. Screw you buddy and again.. you can go pound sand.. Where I'm from, your words are not taken very lightly and I have taken more than enough attempts to rectify the situation correctly. You have continued to show your complete ability to make a nasty, cold hearted ass of yourself and I'll return the favor in doing the same.

Without taking this any further you can go pound sand as far as I'm concerned and the transaction is complete since you still refrain from returning the kit as requested. Enjoy the kit, it's yours now since you have continued to whine and cry and say "It's not fair" like my Grandson when he can't go out with the adults. Perhaps, if your in my area, or as I'm passing through yours, well meet up and you can explain this "Bait & Switch" and let me know just how I wronged and Lied to you as you have implied, yet again. I'd certainly enjoy the opportunity to such a treat as coming face to face someone who has implied, with the full bravery of sitting behind the mighty plastic keyboard, that I'm lying to them and had continued to do so in an effort for personal gain.

Yet another btw.. is that your reason I am asking you to return the kit and you keep calling me a liar? Personal Gain? $20 of "personal gain" when returning your shipping ($10 as I recall.. The true shipping of your kits was $32.46 looking over the receipt) and as well, returning with a UPS pick up would be another $20-$30.. and those two mags, that I "Must" have here with my fingers wrapped around them because you said so would be "Personal Gain"?.. If I had the inclination to open another email from you, of which at this point, it is not going to happen (straight to the trash can is where they will go now so since that is where I take trash such as your words are), I'd like to get "your" reason I'm "doing" this to you, just for the record. Grab a pencil, or Crayon in your case, and figure the numbers on this and let me know just how much I would be gaining by paying to return My kit to me and refund your payment for it. Once you do that, think about "Personal Gain & Bait and Switch" and kindly go and fuck yourself.

Enjoy your holiday and you can take my word on this one, don't inquire about anything else I may list for sale in the future... There is no desire, what so ever, to conduct any transaction with you in any way and I don't care for working with or being associated with such a human waste of skin such as yourself.

With The kindest Regards,

Scott

BEWARE of dealing with Scott, aka AZScott, from Arizona. The man cannot keep his word nor have civil conversation.

2. Artyboy

Artyboy Necessity is the excuse for every infringement of

Sorry but I don't think he was in the wrong. Whether he sent you what he promised or not he offered to take the kit back didn't he? What else is he supposed to do? It might have been his mistake in the first place but if he doesn't have the mags then he doesn't have the mags. Obviously you don't feel too badly about the deal if you kept the kit.

3. striker754

striker754 Chillin

How am I supposed to return the kit when I have already modified it and committed to other deals involving parts exchange? I'd say that isn't fair to me based on what I thought and was confirmed that I would be receiving.

4. mvizos

mvizos New Member

You didn't check the kit to make sure all the parts were there before you began modifying what was in the kit?

5. striker754

striker754 Chillin

Nah I did. Why is that a problem? Any reasonable person would assume the seller can just ship the mags out later, not expect to have the entire kit returned. I have forgotten to include items and sent them out later.

6. Razardica

Razardica Active Member

What's his address? I can go try and get your stick mag, if he's too lazy to ship it.

7. striker754

striker754 Chillin

I dont even know if I have his address. I might have it at my other house on the box he sent me

8. Bdog

Bdog ...but do I really care?

If there is no stick mag why would AZScott want the whole kit returned? If the kit is returned and with no mags he insisting there is, then he'll say striker754 kept them and just wanted to steal two mags. This is what happens with private party orders and usually it's the buyer getting screwed.

9. striker754

striker754 Chillin

Yep, and it already been determined that the man cannot keep his word, how can I trust him to do well to me if I returned the kit?

10. Artyboy

Artyboy Necessity is the excuse for every infringement of

It's a touchy situation. I'm not saying either one of you are right or wrong. He doesn't know you. Maybe he accidently sent the mags to someone else and that person didn't say anything. Maybe he misplaced them and just absolutely cannot find them. If everyone else is happy with their deals then maybe he just made a mistake on yours and doesn't even know it. :dunno:. It sounds like you got a good deal no matter what.

11. Want2race

Want2race Fearless

Someone tell me how much a fucking stick mag is that can actually warrant this current level of anger.. Honestly sometimes you have to suck up losses of both morals and money and simply tell the guy "Thanks dude, go ufck yourself" and move on. I wouldnt sit on the issue.

I think its reasonable to expect the mags to come. I dont think its reasonable to cause all this shit because you tried to make $20-$50 by not including mags..

But I gain in this situation. I shall be buying my 1919 parts kit from some folks using my american express(They cover my ass) and have a policy of every parts as advertised.

At the end of the day saving money has become a pain in the asss

12. Gimik

Gimik New Member

This is why I avoid private party deals. No one is accountable.

13. Bdog

Bdog ...but do I really care?

14. Thunderbear

Thunderbear Yggdrasil's Forester.

15. Want2race

Want2race Fearless

16. Platinum_Thunder

Platinum_Thunder Reliability for life and liberty

17. poonmonster

poonmonster OT Supporter

Are you talking about the same guy from weaponeer.net??? I almost bought a few items from him a month or so ago

18. TwoGuns

TwoGuns Medical Crew

What a d-bag. I'd just keep everything, suck it up, and warn everyone I could.

I bought an L1A1 kit at a gunshow and one of the parts was missing, I emailed the guy and told him and he not only sent me the part, he sent me a pretty nice sling.

Sometimes you deal with good guys, but most often you deal with assholes who are trying to get all the money can or are too proud to admit they're wrong.

19. striker754

striker754 Chillin

If its not that much money why not just buy me some mags then? Why dont you buy me some? :)

20. Thunderbear

Thunderbear Yggdrasil's Forester.

Just what did you get the kit for?

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/cb/cb.asp?a=249144&kwtid=208821

Better than that, I'm assuming..

I do think it's impressive that he suddenly thinks he put the mags in there, and you're just arbitrarily screwing him for the hell of it. What a choad.

21. striker754

striker754 Chillin

:rofl: he wants to visit me when he is up here.

22. striker754

striker754 Chillin

I mean, I got a good deal on the kit. its not about that though, its about getting all the goods.

Man I could have sold my ar upper quick if I advertised it with the b/bc/ch but didnt include it. Just tell the guy tough shit, you already got a good deal on the upper, you dont need the other stuff. Basically what Scott told me :rofl:

23. BigBadJohn

BigBadJohn Pay-back time OT Supporter

Thats why I dont like to do buisness with a complete stranger for the first time over the internet. I mean you guys are alright. I can trust you w/o worrying, but I cant believe some of the shit people try to pull. Some people like the anonymity of the internet, but its way too anonymous.

24. striker754

striker754 Chillin

some people just dont get it. he thinks because he has a bunch of good transactions that makes bad ones irrelevant. lol

25. 01_Cruiser

01_Cruiser An American Classic OT Supporter

How did you pay? If it was with paypal, a credit card or a USPS money order then file a complaint if you can.