FRK Avlimil?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Cherryfire, Jul 11, 2004.

1. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

I wasnt really sure where to post this..dont really consider it a "mind altering drug"...

A older female friend of mine gave me a big box of Avlimil. Its a sample she tried and loved meant to enhance female sexual response. The box reads, "enhances stimulation and increases blood flow to vaginal area.." while not containing any hormones.

Now, obviously, as a healthy 24 yr old female with an penchant for the freaky and "dirty", I dont NEED any help. But it does pique my interest in just HOW responsive an already responsive girl can get. :naughty: Anyway, Ive been out of town and therefore ,without sex for 2 weeks. I havent decided if I am going to wait until i get the first week of sex taken care of and I feel "relieved" again or if I want to just go nuts and try it right away. But regardless, I'll update soon enough.

2. Sonic

Sonic Live every day to the fullest, for yesterday is go

3. dmora

dmora Guest

Thanks for the call. :squint:

4. Cherryfire

That trip to Texas was the shittiest ever..wish I'd had time to.

5. QUEEN BLUE

QUEEN BLUE Guest

oohh how exciting ... I've never taken anything like that before for the same reason as you ... but if you enjoy it, let me know.

6. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

Whoa. This thread is a total tease!!! Eat that shit and report, damnit! ;)

7. Cherryfire

I made up for that two weeks of no sex in one day yesterday :naughty: without its help........so I'll start the Avlimil this very second and report later tonight or tomorrow. It says that for maximum results, continue for 3 months..but im guessing thats for the women with no drive. We'll see. Im pretty excited about it. I think my only problem will be trying not wearing him out. He put up his hands and said "Enough!" last night. lol..

8. QUEEN BLUE

QUEEN BLUE Guest

Man don't you hate that? :squint:

9. Cherryfire

Yeah..he doesnt do it often though so its forgiven. I guess he was a little out of practice with me being gone. ;) Actually, to stray from the subject just a bit, we were talking about my addictive nature (I used to have several NICE drug habits and have had to do a few NA meetings to subside cravings from time to time) and I remarked, "I am such a fucking addict! Its been 4 years and I still get crazy when I think about it." to which he replied, "You know, youre an addict in everything you do. Even if I didnt know about the drugs, I would be able to tell with the sex."

Anyway, I cant tell if its the pill or just a placebo effect, but I am feeling kinda warm now..sort of like I had a drink or two.

10. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

:bigthumb:

Hellyeah! Nothing like a good endurance contest!!! Dont hold back tho, wtf... if he wears out too quick, just break out the cuffs/restraints/gag/etc and have your way with him! :naughtyd:

11. Cherryfire

Haha..I usually dont have to resort to the cuffs. Appealing to his sense of masculinity usually does it. Theres no way in hell that he'd let me say that he left me unsatisfied..even if it killed him. lol It'd be lazy sex, but it would be sex. lol