WEB Automatic Social Software Submitter?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by carlo2343, Jul 17, 2009.

1. carlo2343

carlo2343 New Member

It gets annoying submitting new links everyday to social sites such as digg, reddit etc. I've tried to find some social submit software for free that do it, but many aren't that great.

Anyone know of anything that is powerful and fully automatic? For ex. say I have same username/pass on all these social sites, and all i gotta do is put in a link, description, and tags..then the software will login in automatically post to all these sites.

Whos got the hookup? :bowdown:

2. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Auto Social Poster. I think there's a cracked version on blackhatworld. Or maybe it's free to begin with. I can't remember.

3. Mikenotmike

Mikenotmike

build your own with autoit using the ie.au3 extension, you can automate anything browser related with it

4. Cojones

Cojones Guest

socialbot

5. 07

07 18-1

i have a free one, socialbot, bookmarking demon. They all pretty much suck. I usually opt for a manually done one by my little indian friend. (for stuff I care about, stuff i don't care about gets the social bot/bmd.)

6. hank85

hank85 sudo shred /dev/sda -f -v -z --iterations=6

Been working on a method for a few weeks now. It's not horribly tough, just time consuming. Figure it will be worth it in the long run. Gonna sock puppet a bunch of social bookmarking sites too. Lets see how it all goes..

<3 Proxy lists.

Edit:

How much would you guys be willing to pay per month if it was a hosted service? I've come to realize there would actually be a lot of demand for something like this that works well.

7. Cojones

Cojones Guest

:dunno:

Social bot is doing it for me fine right now, for stuff I'm actually interested in I just do it all manually.