Auto-Feed Copiers?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by 07, Mar 3, 2009.

1. 07

07 18-1

Anyone know if any personal computer printers that have Auto-Feeds, can Copy Auto-feeds? Meaning, if I put 20 peices of paper through it, it will copy each automatically?

I want to know if the new Kodak printers do this, but really have no idea. They do have Copy and Auto-Feed abilities... but together?

2. grkgus

grkgus New Member

3. 5Gen_Prelude

5Gen_Prelude There might not be an "I" in the word "Team", but

4. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

I dunno; my experience with Brother is that it's almost a good brand, but there's always something lacking. In the case of the laser printer/fax/copier my office has, the thing that's lacking is the firmware; there's any number of bugs in it, including one that occasionally causes it to omit words and digits from things that are printed. That's kind of a big problem when it comes to cranking out budget spreadsheets and whatnot.

I suppose that's less of an issue with copying, but unless you're going to use it exclusively as a copier, the inability to accurately process a print job is pretty debilitating.

5. cmsurfer

cmsurfer ºllllllº

I would think that if the printer has an ADF tray it should copy each page automatically considering the tray can hold 20 pages.