Audiovox CDM9900 any good?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Renegade, Sep 30, 2004.

1. Renegade

Renegade New Member

anyone know about this?

2. kwiker

kwiker Guest

It seems like the same platform as the 9500 which is having huge issues right now, not holding a charge or running the battery down, don't know if it is software or what...if you don't mind the possibility of having to go back up to the store to have it switched out or to have the software updated or whatever i would say go ahead and get it, come with 1 yr warranty, and then add tec insurance after that and it extends the war to 2 yrs, its tri-mode...speaker phone and video, screen looks good...verizon is selling for 49.99 through the 11th...sorry i am late on this post.

3. loserpunkx182

loserpunkx182 New Member

i'm gettin mind sometime this week...i'll let u know if u can wait

4. kwiker

kwiker Guest

if you get it tomorrow it is 49.99 w/2yr contract, no rebate to fool with, 149.99 full retail...if you wait till tuesday it will be close to 200 with 2yr contract, just fyi. HURRY, if the store is sold out try to do it over the phone and have it mailed to you or on the internet.

5. quasar

quasar New Member

i just bought mine on saturday, it was $119 with a $50 rebate (guess i missed the deal)

i love this phone, hopefully the battery doesn't stop taking a charge like my multiple motorola t-720 batteries

6. jbuffethed

jbuffethed Member

I had a Motorola c343 that crapped out, they replaced it, got the same one and only had it for a week and that one crapped out. We actually talked to a cool Supervisor that told us to wait 2 days and call back, we did and they discontinued that phone and sent my wife and I each a 9900 for free. I wasnt into flip phones, but I like it, very bright and colorful display, camera w/flash, video.