Audioslave: Show Me How To Live

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Joe_Cool, Feb 7, 2004.

1. Joe_Cool

Joe_Cool Never trust a woman or a government. Moderator

Just saw the video, and it kicks much ass. Very cool.

For anybody who didn't catch it, the whole thing is reenacting the ending of the movie "Vanishing Point". This guy is transporting a Dodge Challenger cross country, and ends up running from police and slamming full speed into the blade of a bulldozer parked in the road to stop him. Awesome movie that anybody who likes American Musclecars should watch. :bigthumb:

Guns N Roses also borrowed from Vanishing Point in the song "Breakdown" from Use Your Illusion II.

"...Two nasty nazi cars are close behind our beautiful lone driver - the police cars are gettin closer, closer, closer to our soul hero in his soulmobile!
    Yeah, baby! They about to strike! They gonna get him! Smash! Rape! The last beautiful free soul on this planet..."

By the way, I love the song, too. I hated RATM, but Audioslave is 100x better.

2. muya

muya Patiently waiting.

all of thier songs are horrible. they should all go back to thier respective bands.

3. Joe_Cool

Joe_Cool Never trust a woman or a government. Moderator

:fawk: No way, RATM sucked ass. Soundgarden had better guitarists, but Audioslave is :cool: even if they have less musical talent than Soundgarden.

4. Bartleby

Bartleby New Member

WT...