Audiobahn subs???

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Din, Jan 15, 2002.

1. Din

Din been there done that..

Are these subs any good?

2. mtxzx2

mtxzx2 Guest

eh....not really for how much they cost

3. Guest

Guest Guest

what i was told: audiobahn's subs are only good when you get up to the top. they are more expensive.. then again the way i see it is if your going to spend so much on a rinky dink sub you might as well splurge for a good one.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I have a pair of audiobahn aw1200's. I have had them for over a year and have never had a problem with them. They are really loud, but not as accurate as some others subs. You can get a pair of nice aw1200x of of ebay for about 200 dollars shipped. The x is this years model and without it was last years model. You can also go to http://www.carreview.com/Subwoofers/Audiobahn+AW-1200/PRD_3739_1808crx.aspx They have alot of good reviews.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I heard a couple twelves...and they sound descent...but for the cost prolly not..:eek:

6. ASUMatte0

ASUMatte0 Guest

Audiobahn subs have really good SQ, not to mention they hit pretty hard too. I have an ALUM12 that is running at 980 watts...everyone asks me how many twelves i have...and they are blown away that i only have one. :) they arent that expensive, especially for the SQ