ATV Websites????

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by CableJunky, Oct 25, 2004.

1. CableJunky

CableJunky New Member

New York New York This is just a test of the
    Anyone know any good websites to buy ATV parts, mods, accessories?
    Also i need to get a new helmet, Any good helmet sites?

TIA

2. flynfrog

flynfrog Cool isnt Cheap

3. CableJunky

CableJunky New Member

I'm not looking for anything in particular right now, maybe just a K&N air filter, I'm not really sure whats out there yet, i'm a newb in the atv modding.
    Got any suggestions for a brand new honda sportraxx 300?

The only thing i need ASAP is a helmet but i gotta go try some on first to see what fits my head.

4. bush0102

bush0102 Guest

Rocky Mountain ATV is the best from my experience. If you just need a helmet and want it to fit, just go down to your local dealership.

Sportrax 300= 300EX???
    If so, i suggest your first mods be an HMF slip-on exhaust, K&N airfilter, and a replacement main jet for your carbuerator. After that, i would think about some new handlebars (I like TAG or Moose), Nerf Bars (it will save you from a broken ankle), and maybe some skid plates if you ride trails alot. You might also consider some replacement tires- Kenda Knarlys, ITP Holeshots, and Maxxis Razr's are common choices.

I have all of the above mods on my 400EX and the power gains from the intake/exhaust were awesome. Let us know how it goes!

5. CableJunky

CableJunky New Member

Yup 300EX, I have heard from several people to change the exhaust and air filter, your the first to tell me to change the handle bars though, Since its brand new i'm not gonna go too crazy spending money on it until i know for sure i like it, So far i love it but the dealer made it sound so simple to just trade it in for a newer bigger bike . . . lol

6. banshee370

banshee370 New Member

Cablejunky:
    Give K&K atv a call.. they are right in Mass. Shipping will be quick and they also have a huge selection of parts in stock. They mainly deal w/ sport quads since they are into the GNC/GNCC racing scene.
    www.kandkatv.com or 1-413-323-7044

7. bush0102

bush0102 Guest

Yeah i wasnt sure about the 300EX, especially for an adult. From my experience, most of the people on 300EXs are kids or people learning to use the clutch. You could pick up an 04 400EX pretty cheap right now, or if you want the better gearing and reverse, plus the new plastic, check out the '05. If you've got the hang of the whole clutch thing and you havent had your 300EX too long, you might see how you like the 400EX, or even the 450R...