attractive girls only want me as a fuckbuddy - whats up with that

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by sophocles, Jul 4, 2007.

1. sophocles

sophocles New Member

I am not sure how to interpret this.
    I would say that I am an average guy maybe more athletic than most, but wtv, I am probably a bit meaner than most too

A lot of old girlfriends have been the most clingy things ever and I never had a problem with an average girl

but lately iv stepped it up in terms of appearance. I am not going after easy girls either, just more attractive overall (total package) type of women.
    Would it fucking kill them to try and commit to me.
    At first I thought hey great that means i can go after other girls at the same time

but it kinda hurts my feelings

am i that much of a dick that girls wont get close to me even though they find me attractive

the last girl who was the hottest ever commented that it was my smooth talking that sealed the deal

wtf i worked hard to get with her, but what are your thoughts on this

it doesnt keep me up at night, but it is annoying

2. ishouldbe

ishouldbe New Member

how long have these girls known you? it's might be that you give off a player vibe so they want to have fun with you but they feel they could never keep you interested long enough for a LTR.

3. sophocles

sophocles New Member

the most recent which is the most attractive has known me for almost a year and i had a girlfriend the whole time

the girl before that started on the first night we met
    and i had a girlfriend the whole time she just told me not to talk to about it
    eventually me and the girl split
    but this girl liked our arrangement
    it was fucking weird
    she wouldnt ever call me either, id call her every few days and if she picked up she was down
    otherwise no answer

i mean wtfm8

it doesnt make sense to me man

clearly they come bac

4. lauren

lauren Active Member

makes perfect sense. you're a decent/safe fuck, but not to be trusted beyond that.

5. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

one day when you just want a FB for the odd bit of nookie you'll only fine ones that want to marry you.

it's how life works :)

honestly, people only want what they can't have. you project "relationship" to the girls you meet but they're not sure about it, but you're attractive so they offer to fuck you. if you change your way of thinking and just want sex then they'll still want to fuck you but they'll also want an emotional connection, because it's not being offered.

basically you can never be happy :rofl: :)

6. Waiting for XaPU!M's response, I'll let him answer this one.

7. NCS

NCS Active Member

sounds like you got your game together.

now, if you're going after a certain "type" of girl and in a certain age group, chances are they are having fun left and right, why should you be diff than the other guys?

i bet this has something to do with the overall vibe you put out but i wouldnt know without seeing it. you may also want to look at how you're approaching the whole bit.

i bet if you just slowed down and actually let them in your world a bit more, you'd have a totally different reaction

8. str0bot

str0bot New Member

um, maybe because you're fucking with them while having a girlfriend? yeah, that screams trustworthy, reliable, and all the other good traits for a good commitment. are you fucking dumb? maybe that's the other reason

9. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

I would love to have your problems for a while. I'm in the opposite boat, and it's not that great.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2007
  10. sophocles

sophocles New Member

what the fuck, so its like i'm one of those guys girls only will get with
    maybe its because i am kind of a jerk, but i thought theyd try and tie me down
    wtv

11. motherfuckin .

Let's trade places sophocles.

12. sophocles

sophocles New Member

lol this sounds like it is probably closer to the truth than id like to admit

sometime its like hey why dont you spend the night
    - no thats fine, could you walk me home

13. sophocles

sophocles New Member

im a really nice guy when they get to know me.. all girls will say that

but most people think i project arrogant asshole
    its just how i am ever since i can remember, i really am nice, just not in an overly smile at everyone sort of way

14. sophocles

sophocles New Member

your from Po-town thats like 45 mins from me, ill trade
    i just want a hot girl with some morals

the girls with morals arent hot enough
    and the hot ones dont seem to want to settle down long enough for me to know if they have morals

your in a fine position... trust me

fuck and chuck gets old when theres nobody to keep the bed warm bro

15. lauren

lauren Active Member

who the hell wants to be tied down with a jerk and a cheater? :rofl:

16. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

FUCKING :werd:

17. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

fair enough but this girl you are banging doesn't have any morals.

I'm constantly meeting nice girls who are hot and have morals... but they are all soooo boring that I don't have any interest in keeping them around. Every girl i know with a personality worth anything is overweight.

where are you? po'town is entirely too small. I need to get to the city already.

18. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

fair enough but this girl you are banging doesn't have any morals.

I'm constantly meeting nice girls who are hot and have morals... but they are all soooo boring that I don't have any interest in keeping them around. Every girl i know with a personality worth anything is overweight.

where are you? po'town is entirely too small. I need to get to the city already.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2007
  19. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

poor baby :rofl:

20. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

21. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

oh my god, GET OVER YOUR FUCKING MADONNA WHORE COMPLEXES and your beliefs in some sort of objective morality... christ almighty

22. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

don't misunderstand me. while I do believe in some sort of objective morality as a social construct, it's not something that interest me or that i see as a real asset, in fact im more impressed by girls who are able to ignore social pressures and do what they want.

How old are most of the hot girls you are going after? even as young as 20 most hot girls have been lied to and used enough to want a relationship most of the time.

23. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

"i want to see you more.. it's so weird that I'm saying that. ha ha if my friends saw me acting this way they would go WTF"

you see what i mean? have u tried shit like that? you have to be more emotionally attainable for them to chase it. yail bloor has been exposed to what happens when you are too attainable, you are in the reverse situation. it's true that a girl who thinks she has you by the balls will lose interest, but if a girl doesn't see a solid shot at having you she will also auto reject.

lines like the above make you attainable (bc you want to see her more) without handing your balls over bc you are this normally uninterested guy.

YOU have to seem interested for her to be interested btw. if you are just looking for her to be interested for an ego fix and not bc you actually are interested back, then you are going to have to pretend you are interested back. it's easier to actually be interested.

24. I think you just answered my problem with pick-up. The girls I want don't see me as attainable.

25. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

i didn't read the whole thread lol, i just saw falconer quote it and you might've meant something entirely different from falconer; i was really responding to falconer

that said, maybe this applies to you too: it DOES NOT BENEFIT you in any way to think about people being immoral, or bad people, or anythign else that implies that they should live up to some sort of objectively existing way that is 'right" to act. You can have your OWN standards of what you want, what you expect, and what you accept out of the people you want in your life, but don't call that morality or anythig similar because you are trying to use some sort of external source as a reason why you like or don't like certain things. Not only is this not recognizing the real case (you don't like this or that because of your SUBJECTIVE beliefs) but also, you'll find that if you're a cool guy, it is MUCH more influential and powerful when you say things like "_I_ like it, i think this is important" rather than going to some sort of external standard of why other people should like it... kind of a weird concept but i hope you understand that