Attraction

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Chip Chipperson, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

Attraction happens within less than a minute. Really, in less than about 30 seconds. If you know waht to look for (and girls, especially hot girls, know what to look for - non-needy body language, a voice that is steady and does not bow out under social pressure, unreactiveness, etc.), you can see what women are attracted to.

In fact, you can also quickly see if a woman is secure and self-confident or insecure and unconfident... if you know what to look for and you really pay attention.

For men, attraction is like an on-off switch. It's mostly based on looks - if a girl is hot she's hot, she'd have to work damn hard to make us lose attraction. For girls it's more like a volume knob, highly dependent on her state at the moment, how many other girls are vying for your attention, how needy you're being with her, how cool you seem at that moment, whether she just saw another guy who looks cooler than you, whether you were just clowned on by someone else, whether everyone is paying attention to you because you are the manager of a food restaurant...

That means that you can lose attraction at any time

This is not opinion. This is objective fact. It's a public service announcement. These concepts are pretty far-reaching and important and will help some of you guys out

2. whamola

whamola Tonight....you.

I think for men to women it is an on-off switch, too. I'm drunk as hell, so bear with me, but there was the girl the other night..never really gave her much though other than "oh, she's cute." Well, the other day she came to visit, we drank, and she stayed over. We made out a bit, nothing much...but then we started talking. It turned out this girl is cool as hell and has a LOT in common with me. All of a sudden, I can't stop talking about this girl, and I'm very attracted. It's meeting a match...I don't know how or if this will work out at all, but it's a definite attraction.

3. Put in the sticky.

4. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

Um, no, it's your opinion. I very rarely become truly attracted to someone the first time I meet them, regardless of how long we spent together. The last chick I pursued I hated the first time I met her, upon learning more about her things changed. You are speaking from a purely PUA standpoint, which is fine, but you don't call it a Fact, because it is not.

5. Chip Chipperson

The "I would fuck him (assuming he doesn't change how he's acting), I can tell he's a cool guy" attraction switch happens in the first 30 seconds. There's a long way between "I would fuck him" and "I am fucking him". I am mostly talking about women's attraction toward men. Men's (I would fuck her) attraction toward women is almost entirely based on looks and happens in about .5 seconds.

Of course, there is also "man i'm desperate" and "damn it's been a while" and "god they've been after me for so long, i give up, let's go" attraction - but I'm not interested in that.

Fact.

EDIT: I don't understand what you mean by "purely PUA standpoint", but if you mean that is what is important if you're trying to have sex with a girl, then yes, you've hit it on the head. I am not in the market for a little sister.

6. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

You are speaking purely of physical attraction. If you aren't it's not a fact. At the very least, a clarification is needed.

Physical Attraction =/= Attraction.

7. Chip Chipperson

I'm not going to argue semantics. A girl can (and will) decide within about 30 seconds whether or not she would fuck you. That impression can be changed, of course. But it doesn't take an hour or flowers or candy or a dinner to flip the switch to "i would fuck him if he continues acting cool and takes care of logistics." It takes 30 seconds.

8. lauren

lauren Active Member

:dunno: but with just short interaction, my "would i fuck it" switch is always off. takes a while to make that judgment.

9. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

Most of the time, yes. But most of the time =/= fact.

W/e.
    Two people have disagreed with you thusfar, not a fact.

10. Chip Chipperson

Well it's in the sticky bro, the STICKY bro the mofuckin STICKY thusfar, and the sticky is the final authority therefore a fact :dunno:

11. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

12. Takitome

Takitome New Member

What you're really talking about is first impression.

Attraction is something else. A picture can be attracting

13. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

It's such a silly premise I don't even want to get into this argument.

When you see a pretty girl and instantly know you'd have sex with her, thats not because you are attracted to her, thats just cause you know your dick likes to party with pretty girls. Rather different. I mean would you say you are attracted to your hand? no, its simply a means to a self gratifying end.

14. calisteph6

calisteph6 Active Member

I only read the first post and I totally believe this. As soon as I meet a guy they are put into the "I would do" or the "I would not do" pile." It is very easy to get kicked out of the would do pile...but very hard to move out of the I would not do pile.

15. low20

low20 Member

im with kalypso....you make athread to sound as if your some enlightened know it all, lol...its opinion, i cant believe your even trying to fight that....

it CAN NOT be fact untill you DISPROVE all other possibilities, which is basically impossible unless you have proved that every single women in this entire universe feels the way you feel about it...

ur wrong simple as that

16. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

this is why the men who understand attraction will always have an advantage over those who do not

attraction is not a choice

17. low20

low20 Member

lol another genius on the boards

18. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

lol let's hear what you have to contribute on the subject lol

19. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

Yail, more than anyone else on these forums, tends to be right. I disagree with him on this one issue, although it's probably one of the maybe three out of a hundred issues I disagree with.

20. Chip Chipperson

That is essentially the point of my initial post - there are many widely used definitions for "attraction" and that's the one I mean, that is the point I meant to get across. This post basically hits it on the head, both parts of it.

And "would do" means "would do assuming he continues to act like this, doesn't get needy or nervous around me, hangs out with me for a bit, and handles logistics and shit properly..." not "i will do him right at this very moment"

21. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

and that's where the part about attraction can be killed in an instant comes in

I've seen it happen before my very eyes.

Act needy or desperate, and the woman who was attracted to you moments before will magically lose interest and if you don't understand attraction, you won't have a clue why it happened.

22. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

This is correct. I'm finally beginning to realize the implications of what exactly this means.

23. Vixxen

Vixxen New Member

:werd: