Attraction question...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Deborah, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

This thread about guys getting big made me wonder..Do you think there is a correlation between what a person's body type is and what they are attracted to? For women, I think larger or thicker women don't like thin men, they don't make them feel as protected.. or thin men don't like thicker women because maybe they do not feel as dominant... or I noticed a lot of shorter men want taller women and vice versa...Do you agree with my examples? Do you have any other ideas or examples?

Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
  2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Actually, I always am amazed at how often I see large women with really thing men....so :dunno:

I'm tall for a woman. I've always loved tall thin men. Why? Because I like not feeling like a giant and because I don't care for huge muscular (or fat) men. Has nothing to do with some unconscious "I want a tall man to protect me" or anything like that; at least not for me.

3. THoC

THoC New Member

im short (5'8) and pretty fit (not built by any means but in good shape).

I do like thin women but for some reason i like tall women. by tall i mean around my height which is tall for a woman.

4. eXyle

eXyle ׂ

:dunno:

i'm tall, and usually end up with 5'3" to 5'6" women with curves and a nice ass. it's what i like, but don't think it has anything to do with my body type.

5. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

im 6' 4" and on the meaty side at 230. Always have dated girls like 5' 2" and 100 pounds soaking wet.

6. iwishyouwerebeer

:mamoru: just like my SO, he's always been the same way

7. jonno

jonno New Member

like beer said, i've always noticed really big chicks to dig the smaller dudes. some guys are into that shit... they just gotta find em.

i'm pretty sure it's been proven that women are attracted to guys with broad shoulders and also prefer taller dudes.

as far as being jacked... some girls love it and some girls hate it. but chances are if you see a guy who actually looks like he lifts weights he isnt doing it for anyone else but himself so it really doesnt matter.

8. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

I'm always seeing some tall skinny, rail thin dude with a short fat girl. Seems pretty standard.

9. jonno

jonno New Member

i also feel like more petite girls tend to like bigger dudes. not fat, but a built guy.

10. Deborah

yes, I totally do... I am short myself(5'3") and I drool over tall built guys...but height is more important than being built.

I think one reason that shorter guys like taller girls is that on some levels they don't feel secure about their height, being with taller girls gives them the confidence that height is not really a problem because even with how they are they can get a tall girl. Or maybe unconsciously they feel being with a taller woman guarantees having taller kids.

11. iwishyouwerebeer

:mamoru: I have to respectfully disagree

12. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

I can't speak for them because I don't like taller women, myself.

But I would not put much stock in your speculation about male insecurity, because the same reasoning can be applied with equal success in the reverse:

A short guy dates short girls because "he doesn't feel secure about his height," so being with shorter girls "gives him the confidence" that he would otherwise be missing with a tall girl.

That's why I don't like the "underlying insecurity" tack - most of the time. You can look at a behavior and call it an insecurity with as much "rightness" (i.e., wrongness) as you can look at the opposite behavior and call that an insecurity.

As for the evolutionary hypothesis: memes > genes.

13. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

actually, the common wisdom among evolutionists is that women want to be with a genetically inferior guy, who will provide her with lifestyle support; and she wants to fuck genetically superior guys on the side, who will produce good offspring.

but i'm not an evolutionist... memes > genes

14. Deborah

I don't mind using the insecurity word because many times it is true. A short guy might just want to date short girls because he is insecure or because he just likes to be bigger one or because his preference are short girls. The reason I said that about shorter guys wanting to date taller girls is that I have seen many instances of it and the way they rationalized and talked about it gave me this idea that it is because of their underlying insecurity, I am not saying there are no exceptions as I'm sure there are.

I agree with this and you're so cool for thinking that.:big grin:

15. teep

teep New Member

i'm a short guy. i'm only 5'7", but i generally like and have only dated girls close to or the same height as me. it's not an insecurity thing i just don't think tiny girls take a dick as well :dunno:

16. Deborah

:hsugh: bad reasoning. I don't think someone's height has that much to do with their size down there or ability to take a dick. I am petite and yeah I have a hard time taking it sometimes:)wtc:) but some of my girl friends that are even shorter than me even didn't have a bit of pain when they lost their virginity and can go at it constantly.

17. Bob Brown

Bob Brown bewshit, bewshit, bewshit

I'm short and I LOVE tall women......:dunno:

then again I won't discriminate against any woman.

18. teep

teep New Member

it's just how it's been in my personal experience. and i'm not correlating height with vag size. i just mean it's been awkward when the girl has been too skinny and short. it's just... different

19. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

not likely. A shorter guy (especially one that's uncomfortable with his height) usually does everything possible to avoid looking short. So they date even shorter girls.

or like in movies, how Michael J Fox never really looked that bad because his leading lady was always 5'0" or so.

20. Deborah

You think so? just read the answers that guys on shorter side gave to this thread...;)

21. Bad Karma

Bad Karma Active Member

I'm fairly tall at 6'1'' and I love smaller girls. I don't know what it is, I just like being able to toss them around a bit :dunno:

22. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

then they don't have an issue with their height. And the ones I saw mean tall as in tall for a girl. Not like 5'7" dating 6'+

23. Jacy

Jacy red lipstick brigade

I was about to say the same! I've heard it from close guy friends who are tall and skinny that they are fat women magnets.

As for me, I'm a petite 5'0 girl. I only find men who are tall and lean attractive-- it's not about feeling protected, since I tend to find guys who are quite skinny for OT standards...

24. wolfskymoon

wolfskymoon Guest

there is no connection.

25. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

I love a good waist to hip ratio, but I also love a woman who is smaller than me.