SRS attraction problems with ex

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by portertm, May 31, 2008.

1. portertm

portertm New Member

Alright, so my ex and I broke it off almost a month ago, and it wasn't the greatest break up. I'm going to skip all of the crap about stuff that went on between then and now.
    Anyways, she had been talking to her ex ever since we broke up, and I've gotten over that.
    We made plans last night to go get some ice cream as just friends, but earlier that day we were both kind of joking around about sort of messing around because we're both still single.
    After ice cream I asked what she wanted to do and she said she didn't care where we went or what we did. So I asked her if it was alright if we went to somewhere to talk and she said she didn't mind. I ended up driving to her to a spot near the woods where we used to you know, do the dirty deed. I parked my car, and we ended up flirting around like we used to. She somehow ended up in my arms on my side of the car and I was kind of searching for a kiss, and she finally said she had to tell me something but she didn't want to. I finally got it out of her, and she said that her and that guy were now "officially" exclusive. This guy is a complete piece of shit, as in he cheated on her last summer and all he worries about is getting high and drunk. I see nothing wrong with that, because I like to do the same things, but it doesn't dominate my life. Basically, I think he's just wrong for her.
    So I tried talking her out of dating him, but I couldn't change her mind, so I started to try and get a kiss out of her again, and at first she refused, but acted like she actually wanted one.
    She eventually asked me to take her home, but not very seriously.
    She was sending off all the signals that she still had feelings for me and finally, after trying for a little longer, we kissed for a little while and I brought her home and promised her that I wouldn't try anymore.

So anyways, the next day (today), she instant messaged me saying that she feels weird about last night, as in she made it completely sound like I forced myself onto her and she was kinda freaked out and a little scared, even though she was the one that ended up kissing me.

So what is it that she's doing??

Am I a sick, perverted asshole that read all the wrong signs? :ugh:

or is she just using that story as a crutch to make herself feel better about cheating on her bf with me?

Sorry if the story is confusing.

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Who cares?

She's seeing someone else, but probably not over you yet. You're not over her yet. You've got a recipe for disaster.

Stay away from her, or you're just going to be in for more frustration, confusion, and drama.

3. dguy

dguy She smells like angels ought to smell.

You were a rebound/interim guy. It sucks but its true, head for the hills.

4. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

I guess it's bad to feel glad for your sufferings.

You know she has a boy. Let her find some other guy to cheat on, never be the one.

You use shit seeds, you get shit trees. Then you get shit apples. I mean what were you expecting out of this one, mulligan?

5. daneeyah

daneeyah Guest

shes trying to make herself feel better and blame you..
    don't give in to it... and don't waste your time/energy.

6. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

Seriously, what were you expecting?

Nirvana, bliss, love, peace, happiness, to come from any of this?

Girl has serious boyfriend, they are official, she goes and knowingly cheats on him after she was cheated on, what do you expect to gain from your ex? A healthy, steady relationship?

The facts are crude. You set yourself up, and fell into an idiot trap.

We can help you out with advice such as, don't have sex with your ex, don't have sex with people's wife to be, and all sorts of helpful advice.

But you're not even clear about what you're asking here. If she is making it sound like it was forced, I think you're going to get your ass kicked by a pissed off boyfriend. You could even get false rape charges. Does that help?

My final thought: Stop making idiot traps. Stop falling in idiot traps.

7. portertm

portertm New Member

No, I'm in no way looking to get back with her, I don't even care in any way at all that she's moved on.

I was just scared that she started to tell me that I sort of made her do it, but I realize now that she was just using that excuse as a crutch to make her feel better for cheating on her bf.

I didn't want to be a sex offender I guess.

But other than that, I've got no emotional problems with her.

8. portertm

portertm New Member

Good news, though.
    Just the fact that she's already forgotten about it and is talking to me and acting like nothing is wrong, even talking to me about her boyfriend, lets me know that she actually was lying when she told me that I scared her into doing it.

She was just looking for any sort of sensible solution to justify cheating on her new guy when she can't take responsibility for her actions.

9. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Get over yourself.

If your ex is dumb enough to date a guy like that (and you) then she doesn't seem like the brightest crayon in the box.

Move on. You and her aren't going to be "friends" and you are not moving on. Find a new girl to flirt and have sex with. Stop talking to her.