ATTN: Wheel crew! can you help me find a wheel

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Skanderbeg, Apr 18, 2005.

1. Skanderbeg

Skanderbeg Nornis Formerly OT Supporter

2. Ronin

Ronin Guest

ok those SSRs are about what, 400 a rim right?

there are tons of black rim style wheels with polished lips , not sure if they have that beadlock look to them though.

check sites like 1010tires.com and http://www.autotoyaz.com/customwheels.html

and see if you can find anything you like, i cant gurantee a perfect match but you might find something to fit your fancy.

3. cedric

cedric I don't have a contract

here these are about as close to the SP1's as you're gonna get. They're only available in 17x7 though.

4. imprimo5

imprimo5 Guest

aight guys, don't hate on me for suggestin these - they're definitely not the same quality as the SSR's, but u said u were looking for something "similar" and i use the term loosely... they're produced By Ray'sEngineering so they can't be all bad... AND u said u wanted something not so expensive and these are definitely that as well...

AND Nornis you can find them from KC_Trends in Kansas City which could save you even more money by not having to pay shipping! :bigthumb:

it's Ro_Ja's newest wheel, the R2-5 Mercury... comes in black w/ polished lip... it's not quite the same fatty-spoke, but similar & deep lip offset potential...

[​IMG]

5. Skanderbeg

Skanderbeg Nornis Formerly OT Supporter

oh hell yeah, thanks guys i appreciate the input every suggestion has been a good one. But the cheapest i saw the RO_JA wheels was $520 a wheel

Last edited: Apr 18, 2005
  6. imprimo5

imprimo5 Guest

what size, lug pattern & offset do you need? what kind of car? i'll call Trends and see if i can do any better on price.