ATTN: Sony Vega Owners

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by BumpnFD, Dec 21, 2002.

1. BumpnFD

BumpnFD Why don’t you do a triple fucking axel over to the

Anyone that has one, or even a diffrent size sony flatscreen. can you post what you ahve the video settings on? i cant seem to get mine right.

2. thegeneral

thegeneral Guest

I have a 36" Wega. Dont know the model number off hand but its the 1,300 dollar one. I have my settings as follows for movies.....

[​IMG]
    I havent played with the REDS much though. You might want to give that a little adjusting. :dunno:

Note that this is just MY EYE, and I havent FINE TUNED it. However, the picture is superb and very very accurate at these settings. Also, be sure to turn the 16:9 Enhanced mode on whenever watching an anamorphic sources.

DEFINATLY keep the VM Edge enhancement completely off though.

These TVs are unbelievable. I recommend getting the Roger Waters - Live In The Flesh DVD to show it off. :bigthumb:

BTW, if you ever have one of those calibrator guys come out and adjust your set, let me know. I'd be interested to see what kind of a difference it makes.

3. BumpnFD

BumpnFD Why don’t you do a triple fucking axel over to the

thanks. i have one of these 50 Avia dvds here, but i am too laszy to try it utill i get everything setup. it collaborated video and audio. ill post results after i use it.