Attn: Red Acid / White Blood / Green Bulge winners... can I get some feedback ?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by pt, Dec 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pt

pt New Member

Any / All feedback is appreciated.. positive or negative.. I already have feedback from Filmy and Sgt. Ownage (thanks again you guys).

Any input from the rest of you ?

:wavey:

2. cavefish

cavefish You ain't a crook son, you just a shook one

I'll be keeping quite the detailed log, but I'm waiting until after Christmas to really start the Red Acid so that I can get accurate feedback on it. I'm gonna supplement w/potassium to hopefully avoid any cramping issues that I might have it. So far thats my major beef with the product, otherwise its one hell of an appetite suppressant.

3. pt

pt New Member

:coold: Thanks for the heads up man.. I'll watch for it.

Also consider some glycerine / glycerol mono to help reduce cramping (cheap and effective)

4. cavefish

cavefish You ain't a crook son, you just a shook one

Yeah, I started taking it but stopped because over the holidays I'll be inconsistant with my diet/routine. I only used it for a few days but I like it so far, like I said it kills my appetite and seems to have good thermogenic properties. From your PM you said you'd added things to help with the cramping, what exactly did you do in that department? To be fair though I probably wasn't drinking as much water as I should have been and cutting calories pretty damn low, so some cramping was to be expected.

After the break I'll be able to put it through the paces, thanks for the product. Glycerol mono looks promising as a new supplement so I'll check that out as well.

Can't speak for Green Bulge/White Blood but I imagine it'd be hard to screw up a CEE/No2 product as I've had good results with both in the past.

5. PurEvl

PurEvl going out gassed and not half assed...

pt i just got back in the gym last week but plan on starting it soon, I will do my findings soon. Havent forgotten ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.