attn: pocodiablo and yail bloor

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by jonno, Jan 19, 2006.

1. jonno

jonno New Member

i've read pocodiablo's website (www.friendzoned.com) but i'm going to make a suggestion. i think alot of people (myself included) would benefit from you guys making a sticky or something. maybe just little quick notes of important things. i know both of you have helped me out tons already from book recommendations, pms, website links, etc. :)

Last edited: Jan 19, 2006
  2. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Well, thanks for that :)

I'll post some stuff here in this thread and if there ends up being another thread I can cut and paste it over there.

I'm not to any kind of advanced level where I can give my "own" advice, but I can help point guys in the right direction.

3. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

4. jonno

jonno New Member

great links. thanks again

5. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

I'd be honored to have a thread sticked pointing to my site, and will of course be working on new content over the next few weeks. I check in here and some other sites to come up with articles and have a plan I am working on now.

I am essentially doing the same thing as those links above but from my point of view. It's a lot of writing which takes more time than I realize, and is compounded by the fact that my laptop broke which was my main PC. :(

6. jonno

jonno New Member

ah that sucks about teh laptop. i check your site almost daily and have been waiting for some new articles :)