ATTN poco diablo

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Oct 10, 2006.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

I thought u said you have a website or something? Did you ever write any books on datin/ relationship advice. Im asking because everytime i use your methods or ways you tell me, they have never failed. I had a post a few days ago about my ex talking to me about her ex, my penis size etc. You responded to this thread and guess what, she brought it up again yesterday. I did exactly what you told me and things worked out perfectly!! I feel I became more of a challenge and she showed me more respect right away!! I bascially was giving the vibe that i wont tolerate this and if you keep doing it, well thats your choice and you will chose what to do. She did a 180 turn around i believe when i came out with a line like that. Thanks again

2. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

3. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

That is my web site. I don't do any real writing, per se, just the occasional feedback on folks. However, I do have a collection of psuedo-articles on my site, covering some of the basics. I had wanted to do more writing, but never seem to have the time.

My basis for my advice is, believe it or not, the Doc Love book www.DocLove.com or www.askmen.com/dating/doclove articles by him. You can sometimes find it cheap on eBay. It seems so ridiculous, but over time I have taken his advice and integrated advice from other guys like David DeAngelo and come up with some stuff that I feel works well for quality long term relationships. I have also come up with my own theory, which is *basically* something like:

Most guys act immature, like 12 year olds, instead of more mature like a father/husband figure. When guys act like kids, women treat them like children, and care for them - but also take control. When you act like an adult, and do it in a mature manner, women respect you as the leader and tend to have a stronger bond to you. Friendzoned basically means you acted like a child in some way. Bottom line is that you have to "grow up" and become more of a leader. Doc Love's stuff really points out that you need to have standards, which is HUGE.

It took me a few years to get it all figured out, but after going over all the seduction programs I could get my hands on, I like Doc Love and David DeAngelo the best, and the combined my little theory on top of it. :)

4. notsousual

notsousual New Member

I agree, Poco is the best. But, I'd like to hear how she reacted to you talking to her and handling the situation that way? Glad you stood up for yourself though!!!

5. quamen

quamen New Member

WEll I dont want to get into to much of story here,but i took a step back before that situation occured. I said what the fuck am i caring to much of what she thinks? Yeah i like her and want to get along,but if she doesnt like me for me oh well. Not like she is the only woman left on the face of the earth. I guess i was intimated also by the fact that she is stunning and actually did modeling before. Again i stepped back and said who cares, she is prolly used to treating guys like Poco Diablo said "second class citizens" since they take her shit since she is good looking.

I went hey im not a bad looking dude either, and when found something good their is something always better or just as good. I said its time to feel real and not be insecure about myself or what she might feel about what i say. I told her straight up in a NICE POLITE NON JEALOUS WAY and it worked perfectly. Today she called me and was upset i was going to dump her and was asking me If im not happy i should let her know now before it goes to far etc. She was all nervous and caught up about she was pissing me off etc. then she is like well im not going to talk to him anymore,and when he calls im going to say leave me alone im happy without you.

I DIDNT say that is what i want,but again used Poco Diablo's terms which are something like this. I told her how i felt and wouldnt tolerate in a non threating way,but it was a choice that she had to decide of what she wants. Even though as the man i want to make the choices for the most part and lead, i dont like forcing people to do things to please myself. WE should both work together to please each other, so i left that up to her of what she felt best was for her. She got the hint and then again as stated upon is not going to talk to him anymore.

I feel so good i stood up for myself, and i believe i am now recieving more respect just from this little thing, since we have to look outside this example to see it actually stands for alot more than just talking to the ex. RESPECT. dont respect me get the hell out, without phrasing it so blunt but the picture was clear. I learned something i should have a long time ago or should think about more i should say. Respect yourself and others will respect you.

I just want to say thanks again to all the people on this board, cause i have learned so much and have actually grew to better myself and undestand how to handle relationships and issues that im confronted with. I believe each thing i learn my confidence rises due to my knowledge and it helps me carry myself to be more and more a of a better catch

6. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Poco definitely has it more figured out than anyone else on OT. We can all only hope to learn half as much as he knows within our lifetimes.

It's a damn shame you're married! :)

7. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Who, me, married? I'm not married, just engaged. But I still flirt! ;)

8. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Poco is the man fo sho

Props to you for taking his advice and applying it without arguing. Even if you don't understand the reasons why, this stuff works!