ATTN NOOBS: Falconer's correct answers to common questions: 1-10

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Falconer, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Feel free to swap "bf" with "gf" in here. I just wrote this from the perspective of a guy.

Q. I met this chick who I like and is super flirty with me but she has a bf, what should I do?

A. You should be glad she's showing you how she really is before you waste your time getting into a relationship with her.

Q. This girl I like is awesome, but she's been with what I would consider a "lot" of guys. Am I being too judgemental?
    A. No. It's obviously a bit deal for you and therefore it's going to be a big deal in your relationship. Some people don't care, others do. But don't try to ignore something that you care about.

Q. My gf won't give head/swallow/fuck me in the ass with a strap-on/do something else I want to do. How do I convince her to do it?
    A. Well you may be able to get her to try it, but if she won't, or she ends up not liking it, she probably won't do it again. In that case you need to decide if it's a dealbreaker for you in a relationship or not.

Q. My gf is perfect and we get along so perfectly except she's mentally abusive/immature/goes out and flirts with other guys after we have a fight/etc.
    A. Your gf isn't so perfect, and deep down inside you realize this, but you're going to be unhappy and miserable with her until you realize this and break up with her, because you know you don't want to be with someone like that in the long run.

Q. I can't seem to find a high value gf
    A. Keep looking. Less than 5% of people are relationship quality. In other words, for every 20 woman you meet, one of them might be relationship quality.
    A2. Seriously tho, work on improving yourself. The better you get, the more high value people you will naturally attract. Chances are there are women wondering why they can't find a high value guy. Imagine how perfect it will be when you guys meet.

Q. I'll give anyone a chance*. Why are you so picky?
    A. Seriously? Have some standards, man!

Q. I believe in chivalry. Men should open doors for women and pay for women. What's your problem?
    A. Make sure you get a prenup, my friend.

Q. My gf goes out to clubs with her friends and grinds on other guys. This bothers me. Should it?
    A. Yes. Find a new gf.

Q. My gf goes out to clubs with her friends and grinds on other guys, but I don't care. Should I?
    A. No. You guys are made for each other.

Q. I do xyz but I don't let my gf.
    A. Stop being a hypocritical asshole.

*A decently attractive (but horribly LSE) girl once said this to me in real life

2. Bob Brown

Bob Brown bewshit, bewshit, bewshit

stick it !

Although I think the #1 common question is usually......"what should I do?"

3. Abomb

Abomb New Member

nice thread lulz

4. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

Must only be your own correct answers.

I disagree with most. Doesn't mean anybody is right or wrong.

5. lauren

lauren Active Member

how can you disagree with "if it's important yo you, dont settle for less"....which is the basic premise for almost all of those?

6. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

this post has such a negative vibe

7. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

you bother me.

8. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

I'll just type it out

Q. I met this chick who I like and is super flirty with me but she has a bf, what should I do?
    Do what you want. Not what you're led to believe from society (whether it be to hook up or not to hook up).

Q. This girl I like is awesome, but she's been with what I would consider a "lot" of guys. Am I being too judgemental?
    Probably

Q. My gf won't give head/swallow/fuck me in the ass with a strap-on/do something else I want to do. How do I convince her to do it?
    Change her mood not her mind.

Q. My gf is perfect and we get along so perfectly except she's mentally abusive/immature/goes out and flirts with other guys after we have a fight/etc.
    Is this a real question?

Q. I can't seem to find a high value gf
    You're probably NOT helping her bring out the best aspects of her personality. Probably because you're sexually judgmental, which "high value" women hate. Or lack social intuition, or are socially inhibited. There are a TON of great women out there to date. It's a matter of bringing those parts of her out that other guys can't (in which case they give up and blame it on her). Often these are the diamonds in the rough. It's so easy to say you met the "perfect" girl because you clicked immediately. A lot of times a "breakthrough" moment with someone unexpected leads to a VERY strong relationship. If your girlfriend vibes so easily with you, she probably does so with a ton of guys. Sorry.

Q. I'll give anyone a chance*. Why are you so picky?
    standards vs. being judgmental vs. insecurity
    Depends on what you're being picky about

Q. I believe in chivalry. Men should open doors for women and pay for women. What's your problem?
    If you're not a needy loser then who cares. High status (Wall St., Hollywood, doctors, etc.) don't seem to run into issues when being a good provider.
    Q. My gf goes out to clubs with her friends and grinds on other guys. This bothers me. Should it?
    It's better if it doesn't.

Q. My gf goes out to clubs with her friends and grinds on other guys, but I don't care. Should I?
    Consider yourself a cool guy.

Q. I do xyz but I don't let my gf.
    Well what the fuck us xyz? Let her decide her own life and worry about your own.

9. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

i like this

10. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

I think the main source of disagreement that will come from this thread is due to the fact that no one person's answers will work for everyone.

I totally get where Falconer is coming from, but at the same time, I'd caution anyone from taking his advice like it is gospel, because although he has good points, he can take them too far, imo.

Falc has some good points, but so does BlackIce.

I'd rather NOT see any more posts like this, it will turn back into the PUA forum that it was for a few weeks.

Don't get so caught up in this crap people, it's not good to analyze everything.

11. Bob Brown

Bob Brown bewshit, bewshit, bewshit

just do what you want. learn from your mistakes and then prosper with the results.

12. Brian May

Brian May New Member

:werd:

13. Abomb

Abomb New Member

i disagreed with about 95% of black ices post lulz

14. NCS

NCS Active Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bigthumb:

15. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

We need a vag relationship flowchart. Things that point to who to avoid, who to ask out, who to dump, etc.

16. Abomb

Abomb New Member

lol who the fuck is this guy? falconer was giving some general rules to all of the relationship newb questions posted in this forum and your response is fuck falconer and blackice, go do stupid shit and get hurt when you could have avoided said stupid, pointless shit to begin with?

A+ post :hsugh:

17. NCS

NCS Active Member

i second this. and it reminded me of...

[​IMG]

especially the "Did i learn anything?" -> "Yes" -> "Seriously?" -> "No."

18. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

yeah well go fuck yourself you have low test what do you know about being a man

:fawk:

19. Abomb

Abomb New Member

:rofl: but i remember what its like of having test in the good ol days ;)

20. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

A girl who won't do something isn't going to change her mind just cuz you get her in a good mood first. "Change her mood not her mind" is great advice normally, but it doesn't apply to things that are outside the girl's boundaries. Therefore it becomes an issue of compatibility and the guy needs to decide if it's a dealbreaker or not.

you're telling the guy to change himself for the sake of his relationship :ugh: In this case the guy's just gonna pretend it doesn't bother him, but it will be eating him up inside and he won't be happy or trust his gf because it bothers him.

edit - god dammit i can't get that last one formatted correctly. I delete the extra [ quote ] tags but then when I hit "save" it just ads them back in there. OT software seems to do that sometimes. There is one [ quote] before the Q and one [ /quote] after the "it's better if it doesn't", yet when I save it, it adds additional tags in the middle which is why it appears to be two quotes when it should be one. I re-edited it 5 times in a row, deleting the extra quote tags each time, and each time I saved it, it added them back. How annoying.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2009
  21. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

22. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

No I'm not

dude they're opinions anyway

23. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Did you just come out of the VAG cave?

24. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

No but I see so many 10+ page threads that say "my gf does this thing I don't like what should I do????"

And it goes for 10 pages because the TS doesn't want to accept that he won't change his gf, she won't change on her own, and his inner-turmoil that he's feeling won't ever go away if things continue as they are, so he needs to decide if it's a dealbreaker or not and act accordingly.

And often he comes to some ass-backward conclusion, like "well maybe if I show her how much I love her by buying her some flowers then she'll stop cheating on me" or something like that.

Some Vag members also have this misconception that if you don't like your gf doing shit with other guys that you somehow have an insecurity problem and you need to grow up rather than find a gf who isn't a whore. Now that's fine if you're cool with open relationships or whatever, but most people aren't and for those people, they need to find a new gf who shares their relationship values.

But then they get flamed for being "too picky", and it turns into another 10 pages of having standards vs. "being a virgin" vs. "lol i'll fuck anything u must be a h0mo."

I'm just consolidating 10 page threads into one sentence answers.

Cliffs
    - Find someone whose relationship beliefs are aligned with yours, if you don't want a gf who goes clubbing and grinds with other guys, then go find someone who thinks like that rather than making threads about how your "otherwise perfect gf" loves to go clubbing and grind up on other guys' boners and you don't feel comfortable with that and "how can I change her?", because you'll get a ton of replies about how "you're just being insecure" and "there's nothing wrong with other dudes rubbing their dicks on yoru gf, stop being insecure lol u virgin noob" or other guys trying to make you change your set of beliefs.

*optionally replace "going clubbing and grinding on dudes" with any behavior that someone doesn't like about their gf

Last edited: Mar 9, 2009
  25. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

funny thing is, the 10 page threads will still pop up regardless
    flow chart:
    noob comes to vag with question in head
    noob reads ur thread
    noob sees corresponding question/answer
    noob decides to post anyway because noob or noob's person is either
    --"an exception"
    --wants everything reiterated