LGBT ATTN: guys with non short hair!

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by moon cricket, Jun 3, 2004.

1. moon cricket

moon cricket mia, i'm a cop

i got buzzed about ~3 months ago with a 1 guard and its been growing since then

ive had my hair grown out before (bangs past nose) but hated it cuz i have thick hair (im white) and it wasnt thin enough and it was always poofy after a shower so i wore a hat/beanie everywhere

is there something i can put in my hair to make it clump up a little to look not so poofy?

what do you do?

something like this:

[​IMG]

2. mugenprelude

mugenprelude Guest

invest in a flat iron?

3. Taylor

Taylor Guest

I've got sort of the same issues... I have always kept my hair short because it gets sort of wavy/thick when it gets long. I am trying to grow it out but like you have been wearing hats a lot. It looks nice with a hat but after about an hour without wearing one it gets a little out of control.

4. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

Taylor's ex-boi had some thick hair. What we did with him, was thin it. They sell thinning scissors where you just snip-snip and your hair is much more manageable... Worked wonders, because then we could style it a hell of a lot easier.

Hit a google search and see for yourself.

5. boiwunder

boiwunder New Member

That is how I wear my hair, this is what I have learned from working with farouk systems at hair shows for 4 years now.

Use Farouk "badazz stuff" with a flat iron. This is by far the absolute best styling product on the planet earth. Goto http://www.farouk.com/badazz/ for more info

[​IMG]

Another option is to do this with the products below.

Use the short sexy hair slept-in cream first on damp hair, just blast it into your hair with your hands, use a towel now to kind of "mock dry" your hair to make it kinda less damp. Now take the rubber rage and apply it to your hair, style and enjoy.

This stuff is pretty key for clumping
    [​IMG]

use it together with this

[​IMG]

Hope this helps :blue:

6. mugenprelude

mugenprelude Guest

Tigi and Farouk products are awesome. The nephew of the owner of Farouk Systems actually lives in McLean, VA.

7. moon cricket

moon cricket mia, i'm a cop

do those products make your hair look natural throughout the day?

i think im gonna thin it out and try that out and see how i like it