Attn F&n

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by PurEvl, Oct 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PurEvl

PurEvl going out gassed and not half assed...

Due to the overwhelming bashing / bad fellowship, I have decided to come back an try to regulate some things. Fazle has asked me an cavefish to keep this place up to par. Theres lots of people complaining to fazle about being scared to post because if whats been going on.

I ask of the Og's an gurus to either ignore a noob thread or help. Do not post smart ass comments or bash. Try an be the person they look up to. Alot of you have unbelievable talent an advice. Either use it or dont bother reading noobs threads. Of course there is times when someones being foolish an these tend to get well deserved remarks. There is always exceptions. You guys know what im talking about so we will leave it at that.

Also its pretty much zero tolerance right now. So lets get it back together if we could. There will be no sides or favorites for me either. Thanks...oh bashin me is still fair game since you pricks do it like an art form.:fawk:

2. cavefish

cavefish You ain't a crook son, you just a shook one

Also while the superbri stuff was funny for a while, its like beating a dead horse at this point.

Keep that shit in main OT where it belongs.

3. trancezj

trancezj New Member

One big thing is to help yourself too. This isn't the main forum, but realize that if you're asking the same question that's been asked 11ty times you're not going to get a good response. If you can't search I suggest purchasing a subscription. Then you can search and access the archives. Don't be scared to ask questions though.

In case no one noticed... I'm back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.