TAT ATTN: Buttons.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by footratfunkface, May 30, 2006.

1. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

I was wondering if you personally knew of an artist in the Atlanta area who has done realistic-looking fire. I want to replicate this look. In both pictures, it's the only part of the fire that isn't blurry.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've seen Deano Cook's work, which is amazing, but he mostly works with water. I'm thinking that I'll probably try to have him do a half sleeve on the other side, but I don't know if he does fire, or does it well. If you know of anyone that you have seen do something like what I'm looking for, or you feel confident would do a really good job of it, I'd appreciate it. It'll probably be a good portion of a firefighting-themed half sleeve, so I want it to look realistic.

2. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

An excellent shop would be All Or Nothing Tattoo. I'm sure they have someone there who could work something out for you.

www.allornothingtattoo.com

3. vitamin dew

vitamin dew New Member

When you get this done i'd love to see how it turns out.

4. Lindsay Loo

Lindsay Loo ミ★ Mikel's POZ Partner ミ★

me too.. shit sounds like its gonna be badass :) FTW!!!

5. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

Thanks. It'll be later this year, probably the fall or winter. I might have the water part of it done first, but I'm not sure if I want to be healing a tattoo, especially one that large, throughout the course of rookie school. Once I'm out of rookie school, however, I can keep it covered and do what I want without fear of roughing it up, or sweating the bejesus out of myself and getting it all nasty while it's trying to heal. Plus, fire and open wounds typically hurts bad. A lot bad. I remember what it felt like to put a hand into a hearth oven to turn a pizza with even just a little cut on it.