FRK ATTN: Bi-sexual Couples : Question

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by RadioPagan, Feb 12, 2005.

1. RadioPagan

RadioPagan K-9 Search and Rescue Handler, Ret. Rescue Paramed

My SO and I are both Bi-Sexual and Poly, when we go out together I (the male) Point out Both Sexes as Cute, hot, etc. But my SO(the female) only points out Females that are cute, hot, And RARELY points out men. The Question I have is ... Does she want women to join us more than men, or is she more picky about men, than woman? I am Confused.

2. Smoked

Smoked $5.50? Man fuck the avatar...how about you just sh

Women ARE sexier than men.
    In general.
    I wouldn't worry too much if you guys are in a healthy realtionship yourself.
    It could just be that she has a taste for pussy this month.

3. pixie

pixie on one wild ride :naughty:

Sounds like you are both very open about the liking both sexes (while she only points out women, she is comitted to you, so it's both). I can think of two reasons why.

1-she's got the man half covered with you, & only wants to look at/play with the girls

or

2-& this one isn't as good on the ego, but perhaps she's worried that you could get upset if she says another man is hot.

I bring up 2 only because I saw the same kind of thing happen with a couple I was friends with-they both swung both ways & were okay with playing if they both agreed on the new playmate-either one could veto anyone for any reason. Well, he would drool over guys just as often as he would girls, but if she showed to much interest in a man he'd get his feelings hurt. So, pretty soon, she only pointed out the women she liked, but would agree if he brought up a man she liked. She'd not bring one up ever herself though.

4. FireIce

FireIce New Member

My guess is that it's one of these two reasons.

5. thebigcheese

thebigcheese New Member

I was going to say this, but at a slightly different angle. She wants you to think that you are enough to satisfy all of her male needs.

6. Big Red

Big Red New Member

that or she may be scared of an mmf threesome.