TAT Attn: Almighty Buttons: Apprenticeships.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Vegas, Jun 30, 2005.

1. Vegas

Vegas New Member

What exactly should I pursue in looking for a piercing apprenticeship? I know several local piercers, should I just approach them about it? How does it usually work? After I have completely my apprenticeship, how should i go about getting a job in a shop?

2. IntheWorks

IntheWorks windin film.. takin pics Moderator

I think there is a thread in here somewhere about this topic... hold on, I'll try to find it for you since you can't search.

3. IntheWorks

IntheWorks windin film.. takin pics Moderator

4. Soul_On_Fire

Soul_On_Fire And the taste of the poison on her lips..

lol that was my thread. i completed my apprenticeship and im currently the full time piercer.. through the process i didnt make any money.. and I got a job there because i was going to begin a tattoo apprenticeship. any more questions ask.. itll be easier then me just typing random shit.

5. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

basically you need to find a shop willing to apprentice you. learn as much as you can from self research. internet, talking to piercers at shops/on forums. bme is a good and bad site to learn from. they have a lot of info on there. any other questions just ask.

this isnt the right way to go about apprenticeships. if you want to tattoo then pursue tattooing, if you want to pierce, then pursue piercing. piercing is NOT a stepping stone into tattooing. most people i know that have done both arent passionate enough about one of them and this means the work wont be as quality as it should be.