Attention girls....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by deznutz, May 26, 2005.

1. deznutz

deznutz New Member

Definition: Girls that keep you around because you give them the time (you like them) so you will give them the attention they want. (and possibly no one else does, or has low self-esteem and needs to feel better than everyone else)

I hate these girls.
    ive already gotten screwed over 4 times because of them

2. Sunnyday

Sunnyday New Member

LOL maybe you need to redefine who you choose to hang out with. And maybe you need to be clearer with your intentions towards these girls.

And I'm glad you called them girls. Women generally are slightly more secure (and when I make this distinction, I am talking about a mindset that doesnt' necessarily have to do with age)...

3. Original

Original OT Supporter

One thing to always remember. Don't expect a thing, ever. Get to know these women, but don't have a mindset thinking you will succeed.

Hell, seek out as many women as you want at the same time, you can always pick one in the end :coolugh:

When you don't expect to succeed, there are no let downs, and when you do actually create a relationship.. it's that much better

[ontopic] Yes. Girls that seek attention with nothing in return do need to get slapped :hs:

4. BTA

BTA New Member

They really arent in it for the attention per se, but for everything involved that they dont get from their real relationships.

You see you give them the comforting and talking and generally good squishy feely times. You listen to them, you give advice, you're their shoulder basically. You understand them, you compliment them, make them feel good about themselves.

This way they can get the cock from some asshole guy who wont do all these things for them. This makes him attractive. But thats okay because they get the rest of what most would consider part of a relationship, from you, without having to work at it. If you werent there they'd have to try to get it from the asshole boyfriend, but that wont happen, so she'd just find another one of you to cry to.

It's a pretty standard situation. Basically they get both parts of a relationship, emotional, and sexual, from two different people. This way it's easier and they dont have to work to get it from the same person.

5. Kinga

Kinga Guest

Those girls require the old phrase...

Treat em mean, keep em keen.

6. Sunnyday

Sunnyday New Member

Unfortunately it is true, we can't resist a bastard. Though hopefully it is something we grow out of. I did, and my life is so much easier now!

7. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Welcome to the club. :hsd:

8. RoblesGT

RoblesGT [Track Days: 19 ][Crashes: 1] [SuMo Days: 1 ][Cras OT Supporter

is this another "nice guys finish last" thread ??? :ugh:

9. Sunnyday

Sunnyday New Member

It's looking that way, isn't it.. I guess it's difficult finding someone who treats you well, but still has that slight bastard streak (nothing too mean) to keep you on your toes if that makes sense!

10. JustR

JustR New Member

This thread speaks the truth unfortunately!

11. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

Guys are the same way sometimes though. I can really relate to how you're feeling, and it sucks I know.