SRS atten: those with trust issues

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by ba105, May 17, 2007.

1. ba105

ba105 New Member

how do you get over them? :sad2:

2. Takitome

Takitome New Member

Just by generally trusting someone untill he gives you a reason not to. Unless he is proposing utterly foolish that is ofcourse. You got to know when to say no

3. 2500

2500 Guest

time

4. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

I trust them unless they give me a reason not to trust them, I consider myself a pretty good judge of character too I don't hang out with shady/unreliable people and I can usually tell when someone is full of shit. As for trusting a SO well life is too short to go around worrying all the time if they're going to cheat or whatnot, nothing you do or say will prevent them from cheating if its going to happen its going to happen regardless. I trust my girl hanging out with male friends she never gave me a reason not to and I've never had a problem with it :dunno:

5. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

By dumping every girl who gives me a reason to distrust them. Simple.

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Takes a long time...I still have trust issues and my bf has never even done anything to make me not trust him

7. Remember what we have to work on. ;)

Beasty

8. Spike2k

Spike2k New Member

i don't trust 90% of what females say do to past females, as for how to get over it.... who fucking knows because i haven't figured it out yet

9. Liquid_Vitamins

Liquid_Vitamins New Member

Are you talking general trust issues or trust issues with a specific person for a specific reason?

10. Lateralus

Lateralus New Member

I've always had trust issues when it came to being in a relationship, it seems that whenever I actually start to really trust the person they end up fucking it up.

11. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

You'll probably never fully get over it but you can reduce it by only dating people who don't aggrivate those issues. Stay away from the flirty types, the drunk clubbing partying people, people who talk to their exes all the time, etc.

12. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

Pick better women. If you don't know how then dump the ones you have the minute they give you reason to. Eventually you'll find a good girl if you do this, and those you do find will be less likely to misstep if they know you'll dump em for it.

Most guys who get cheated on are pushovers.

13. Lateralus

Lateralus New Member

You really hit the nail on the head there, I've been starting to realize over the past few weeks that I am a pushover. I'm far too nice in situations when I shouldn't be, and I let far too many things slide without opening my mouth.

14. konrad109

konrad109 New Member

Problem for me is I expect people to give me reasons to distrust them. I stop relationships that I get too involved in because I don't wanna get hurt. Three times I've met a girl I was really into, she seemed into me, and we were hitting it off, then BAM. I can't stand to even look at her because I "know" she will do something to piss me off and I don't wanna get too attached before she does.

15. tehrealist

tehrealist New Member

It's completely frustrating for a guy's gf not to trust him when he's sincere and has given her no reason not to.

gonna have to just put yourself out on the line.