Attainability

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ware_ru, Jul 5, 2007.

1. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

just a short postfor you boys...

Most of you have a problem with gaining attraction from girls because you're always in chode mode and all your subcommunications are wrong and the self is always coming through and girls can recognize within about 30 seconds that you're a noob and you will not get attraction.

There is also the problem of seeming TOO attractive. Few if any of us in the vag have this problem unless we're going for much lower quality girls, but onwards

you guys ever meet a lower quality girl and try to bust the same jokes and teases with her that you can do with hotter girls, and it just falls flat dead on the floor, even though you're not realy making fun of her, she just can't handle it at all? The problem is that you're coming in too high value.

Similarly, if you're just a really fucking pimp dude and the girl is just your average cutie and you come in guns blazing joke joke tease joke cocky funny spin move reverse slam... she's gonna think you're way cooler than her. She's going to think "man... this guy is so cool, what could he ever like in a girl like me. if he has any interest in me its just because he wants to hump me and dump me. he's only interested in sex." It's the "player" trap.

That is one of the WORST things that you can have a girl believe during a pickup: that you're not going to stick around. That's why when you feel that you're blowing the girl out by being too cool for you, you figure out some way to let her show you that she's cool so you can comliment her on it; or you just randomly compliment her on a mannerism or something of hers that you like or think is cute, so that she understands that she is qualified to be with you. Also, it makes her more invested in the interaction when she qualifies herself, and that never hurts

That's also one of the several reasons that turning on the cocky funny too much, or waiting too long to return calls, and other similar things makes you lose the girl. There IS such a thing as being too high value compared to the girl

2. Put in sticky. :bowdown:
    Thanks man.

3. ware_ru

I shoudl modify the statement "That is one of the WORST things that you can have a girl believe during a pickup: that you're not going to stick around." The girl doesn't necessarily want you to stick around. but she wants HER to be the one who chooses

4. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Do what works.

5. JohnJohnJohnson

and stop bitching about it, for chrissakes

6. ware_ru

:rofl:

7. JohnJohnJohnson

No, supplicating doesn't work. "Dumbass."

8. ware_ru

oh christ guys, can we fucking keep from this turning into a petty argument again.. viper just start a thread about how changing yourself to get women is bad, and then you guys can caryr it on there

9. JohnJohnJohnson

I just don't see what's the problem in finding a good love life. Some people want good friends more than anything... or good family... what's the problem. Fucking puritan bullshit is what it is :)

10. ware_ru

dude you know i'm on your side, why the hell are you quoting my post lol

11. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

Ive got to print this out and give it to a buddy of mine. Hes got his shark routine down pretty good but pouts like a baby when hes doing his thing to some some lamb and she gets genuinely scarred away. So what does he do? He turns it up to 11. Rofl. its hilarious to watch.

:rofl: :bowdown:

12. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Holy shit that was a good post.

13. ware_ru

I'm going to emphasize again that this is probably not a problem for most if not all of you guys... the common problem is not being high value eonugh or trying to be too hard to be high value, which are hugely different from this op

14. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I'm gonna use it as the reason why I got blown out by ugly chicks that one time :rofl:

15. ware_ru

i didn't want to say "falconer i'm re-emphasizing for you" but... falconer i re-emphasized for you :)

16. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I know dude. I was kidding. I got blown out by ugly chicks becaus I have no game :rofl:

17. ware_ru

hahaha :hug: like i said though dude, it's very rare for people to have game... VERY few people can consistently do anything off cold approach, it's a super hard fucking skillset. 99% of pickus come through social circle when the woman throws herself at the dude for months tl he finally decides to make a move...

18. JohnJohnJohnson

What's the difference? I "focus on" finding a good love life, or I define myself that way, maybe you can explain how calling it the former vs. calling it the latter actually changes anything in practice. You are still learning pick up.

19. ware_ru

come on dude, not in this thread... viper has it in his head to ruin every tactical thread in here, he won't relent. but if you ignore him he goes away like a little bug

20. JohnJohnJohnson

O K .

I'm just saying maybe there are problems here. Like knowing where to stick it in and why. I don't know what happened to this guy... last time I was in here he was a fucking man.

Zipping it.

21. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

So, JKidd, ware_u, whatever you are called now:

What does "chode" mean? I've only heard it a couple of times in real life, when I was a freshman in college.

22. ware_ru

It's a dick that's wider than it is long

23. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

OK, so how does it's use as an adjective have anything to do with what you post?

"Most of you have a problem with gaining attraction from girls because you're always in penis that is wider than it is long mode and all your subcommunications are wrong and the self is always coming through and girls can recognize within about 30 seconds that you're a noob and you will not get attraction."

24. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

I'd like to think so, but sometimes I wonder.

25. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

I actually agree with this :eek3:

I wouldn't say that I think the guy is "cooler" but I definitely hate the player attitude and it makes me not trust a guy right away.