GUN ATL guys

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by blkgs4, Oct 8, 2004.

1. blkgs4

blkgs4 New Member

Hey just wanted to give you guys a heads up on an HK meet at Charles Elliot on Oct 23. Info can be found at: http://myweb.cableone.net/ajwines/index.htm
    Also you can check HKpro.com for more info/ updates. Anyone is more than welcome to come even if they don't own any HKs. Should be a great day. If you got any questions or whatnot let me know.
    Nimesh

2. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

won't be there. and because that might actually constitute an OT meet, i think the laws of physics will actually prevent anyone from OT from actually going also.

3. blkgs4

blkgs4 New Member

Well I don't think anyone from OT is actually going to go, considering there aren't too many of us in (WMD) who are from ATL. But we'd like to have you out there, if you wanna ride out there just come down to N. Druid and you can ride with me? that is if you're interested in coming:dunno:
    I doubt it will be like the last OT I went to (5 years ago), Hurell won't be out there with his type-r blasting thru traffic with his Sparco baby racing seat.

4. CLOT

CLOT OT Supporter

how far is it away from Alpharetta? I just got my hk!

5. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

CE is east of conyers. it's about as far east as monticello, only north of it. you go out I20 east, until you hit exit 89 (i think that's the exit), and turn right off the ramp. you go down that road forever (GA10?) and the entrance to the DNR property is on the left in the middle of nowhere. you go down that road, until it turns to gravel, and then the range is just past that on the left side. it takes an hour from the middle of gwinnett, hauling some good ass, on a good traffic day, knowing your way.

6. blkgs4

blkgs4 New Member

Its about an hour away from my place off of N Druid Hills (probably add an extra 15 minutes or so for you), kinda far but there wasn't a place closer to Atlanta that we could meet at and shoot handguns and rifles.