ate some chicken that made me really really sick

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by brolli, Dec 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brolli

brolli OT Supporter

I had some chicken 2 days ago for lunch. It was definitely bad meat... within the hour I developed flu/cold like symptoms and had to wear layers and layers of clothing for the entire day shivering even when the heater was on.
    The next morning I woke up in a pool of sweat, no longer shivering but now with a bad stomach ache. It was a pretty bad that stayed with me for the majority of the day until the afternoon where I took a nap and woke up to no pain.
    I woke up in the middle of that night with a sudden urge to vomit, and ran to the bathroom to do so. I was temporarily relieved and went back to sleep. I tried eating some more food later in the day to see what would happen, and I still felt the nausia coming up. This was today... so I have been basically eating very small amounts of food over the course of the day trying to hold it in.

Isn't it strange how I had 3 different types of sickness on 3 different days? Anybody else experience something like this?

2. Ceaze

Ceaze https://hearthis.at/DoYouEvenUplift Moderator

bird flu

3. YOSSI87GMC

YOSSI87GMC New Member

Those are symptoms of SAARS. Wear a white mask over your mouth until you feel better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.