"Ate Out" for the first time last night

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JohNny T, Jul 7, 2005.

1. JohNny T

JohNny T Guest

I must say.... It's sooo much fun! I thought it would be, but my and my gf wanted to wait for a little while before we did it.... and we did last night, and she climaxed MANY times (she's a screamer, plus she told me)....

now... she'd been eaten out a couple times before, but she said that I was "The best, way above everyone else".... except I don't feel like I did the best job you know?

What can I do to "improve" the little skill I have now... but where else can I find things to do down there to make it even better? thx in advance....

2. CastorTroy

CastorTroy New Member

One thing to not do, is focus too much on one area (i.e. the clit), move around a bit, and maybe finger her while using your tounge around the clit.

Every chick I've gone down on was very pleased with it, one thing I've found out is not very many guys do it, and most wont "finish the job". Just pay attention to her actions and you'll figure out what she likes.

3. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

personally, i wouldn't change a thing... :dunno: the fact is, you got her off, and that's all that's important. if she got off, then :bigthumb:. whatever you're doing is working! (well, that's if your gf is upfront and honest with you, but i'm sure she's telling you the truth, especially since it was your first time. if you didn't get her off your FIRST time, then no biggie. it takes practice. BUT you DID, so that's great.)

i've only actually got off from oral from one guy, and he's amazing at it! :eek3: i don't want him to change a thing. :mamoru: he did once (i'll spare the details), and i told him to go back to the original method... it works wonders :naughty:

4. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

finger + tongue = da best

If you get really comfortable you may want to explore her... umm... well ass ;) That feels amazing... err... so I hear :mamoru:

Check out the everything you want to know and more sticky, that will tell you... everything you need to know :)

5. chica&buddies

:squint: :sad2: ya... in my experience, i think it takes longer for me to get off(only one's accomplished that task by oral) than any guy i've gone down on. the one thing i won't do, though, is fake it (or anything for that matter).

6. JohNny T

JohNny T Guest

hm.....

as for the fingers and tounge thing... i did that... she REALLY liked it

also.... how long does a guy usually eat for? like... she said she REALLY liked it (best she's ever gotten)... but she said I did it for a LONG time....

like i said, she's a screamer(for the most part) she can't really lie... plus her body rythms were just EVERYWHERE... i didn't focus on just one part... i'd went from one place to the next... I just went to the clit when she was close to her climax (sex ed teachs u something, lol)

25 mins.... is that long? I wasn't tired or anything... my mouth just got really dry....and i didn't wanna hurt her....

anything else I should know? thx

7. chica&buddies

finger + tongue (how i got off), is AMAZING! :o i could go for it right now ;)

how long do guys go for? well, um... it varies. some guys don't like it :)squint: selfish boys are a :nono: ), and some could do it for hours if given the opportunity. i think the longest a guy's ever gone down on me was somewhere near 3-4 hours. yes, i'm not kidding you :eek3:. i didn't get off, so that kinda sucks, but that doesn't mean i didn't enjoy the experience. i love oral, giving as well as receiving ;)

after i get off, i find that the area's waaay too sensitive so i can no longer continue, although he's tried that a couple of times, but i'm quick to pull him up and kiss him. ;) (tangent... that's another thing! it's :bigthumb: in my book to kiss a girl after oral, whether she's gone down on your or vice versa. it just goes to show that you appreciate what she did, and you aren't grossed out about it. i always ask, but i'd be COMPLETELY turned off if a guy told me i couldn't kiss him after going down on him.) as far as how long it took, i have nooo freaking idea. i'm not really thinking about time when it's going on. i'm in a whole other world. :naughty:

i agree with the ass part being :eek3:, but i prefer not to have fingers there during oral. my vagina wants all the attention then. :o :mamoru: hehe, the ass is DEFINITELY something to explore tho :big grin:

:)

8. ProneToEpisodes

ProneToEpisodes New Member

My bf hasnt gone down on me in a long time but then again I dont go down on him much either... Last time he did it was awesome. I dont know why but Im imbarrissed about having guys/him go down on me....

Insomniac knows what Im talking about

9. chica&buddies

good to see that he doesn't go down on you when you don't reciprocate. that makes me mad as well as sad, but not as much as the latter. :( i've been there, and it's not cool. it's not very fun to feel that way.

anywho, you shouldn't be EMBARRASSED about having a guy go down on you. if you care about someone and enjoy their company, then :bigthumb:. it's a great experience, imo, to share :big grin:

10. ProneToEpisodes

Last couple times I went down on him he was an ass and made shitty remarks so I havent done it in awhile.... Guys dont realize girls need to hear they enjoy things too... I was giving him road head after a party and a few days later he told me it was not head cause he did not cum. Is it not? Im all about giving and would do anything to make him happy and satisfy him but not if hes going to be mean

11. ProneToEpisodes

I think Insomniac needs to hold a class on "how to suck it" apparently shes really good errr so I heard...

12. Eris

Eris Yes please

True .... :hsd:

13. JohNny T

JohNny T Guest

yea my gf was kinda like "there's no way ur gonna kiss me after you did that" so she made me go brush my teeth.... is that bad? or is it ok that she doesn't wanna know what she tastes like?

14. bounty_hunter

bounty_hunter New Member

tease her ofcourse, blowing on the clit, tickling inner thighs

then when you start on the deed, as you are sucking on her clit slowly put a finger in her pussy, then 2 if you want.

I've done it to a couple of girls and they seemed to love it.

15. Eclipsed830

Eclipsed830 Active Member

:rofl: Probably the same way you wont make out with a girl after she gave you head... Im guessing?

16. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Ahaha, we will buddy. This sat we will got o Conrev and get some toys... they have the cock suckers... no really they are suckers ;) I will show you how

17. ProneToEpisodes

Ha ha Cock suckers hahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

18. My boyfriend always kisses me after that- and i LOVE it!

As for "improving your skills"- try fingering her with a "come here" motion while licking her clit. Almost guaranteed orgasm!

19. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

*one ticket to California Please*

:wavey:

20. chica&buddies

:rolleyes: childish and immature = :nono: i have NO time for that!

:ugh2: props to you, i guess.

21. scaryice

scaryice New Member

That's a good policy.

22. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

chica's posts gave me a semi :mamoru:

if you've got a good technique, then just practice practice practice! obviously you don't want to do exactly the same thing every time so vary it up a bit. but her body language (and in this case, volume :rofl: ) will tell you how much she's enjoying what you're doing. if you're already doing the right then then there's no need to change.

i don't mind giving oral, although i've got quite a strong gag reflex and even having my tongue out for extended periods of time is an effort. so my stamina isn't as good as the little guy downstairs, but i work at it now and then :)

certainly not squeamish about kissing after either giving or receiving. snowballing would be a bit much though ;)

23. its hard to just tell you how to do it.. you learn better overtime, the way she moans, how she reacts, you'll know what to do

24. JohNny T

JohNny T Guest

:wtc: dun make fun of me cuz i decided to wait, asshole:fawk: I don't care what you think... but just cuz some people decide to wait longer does give you the right to laugh at them... i'm 16... and honestly, I don't see what you're laughing at....:squint:

25. DenimA4CVT

DenimA4CVT New Member

You don't need to change anything since you already got her off the 1st time. Just remember woman's body constantly changing every time. You really have to listen to her sounds and body language to "fine tune" each time because their body reacts differently even in the morning and evening.