FRK At what point would u consider someone to be bi?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by sessyducky, Jun 30, 2004.

1. sessyducky

sessyducky Guest

I was just wanting some different opinions on this....

2. n3wb

n3wb Guest

If someone is experimental they would probably try soemthing once or twice and call it quits, If they liked it and looked or thought about it on a regular basis. I considered myself bi after my second time trying it, I pretty much figured I liked it.

3. i consider myself bi :dunno: i personally tried it, liked it, and kept on doing it. guess you could say i like to have my pie and eat it too!!! but as far as relationships go - i have only dated males - dont think i could do the hair pie thing all the time - its just a nice treat once in a while :naughty:

4. Mordecai

Mordecai Guest

I don't feel that there's a set "point" like after x amount of times you're bi. I'd say it's whenever you decide it's something you like, and are comfortable with.

5. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

*Checks the gay handbook*

On page 142, it says:

"After the 3rd 'experiment' with the same sex, a participant can consider themselves to be bisexual.

"After the 7th consecutive 'experiment' with the same sex, the participant should consider themselves gay."

6. if you're attracted to both male and female. i don't think it has anything to do with what you engage in.

7. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Im bi because I'm equal opportunity with sex and relationships. Male, female..makes no real diffence to me.

Youre bi when you think to yourself.."Damn..I liked that..and I'd do it again." ;)

8. sessyducky

sessyducky Guest

I just had my "first experince" with a girl about a week ago. and well i loved it and now i cant stop thinking about it. :dunno: Ive always been sexually attracted to girls but i havent done much besides going to 2nd base.

9. QUEEN BLUE

QUEEN BLUE Guest

That's exactly how I am.

10. Chi Chi

Chi Chi Guest

I am attracted to women and have been sexual with them as well, however I do not think I could ever develop feelings for someone of the same sex it doesn't seem like a natural emotion for me. I love the women but gotta have the dick.

11. NoLiving

NoLiving Guest

:bigthumb:

12. jc723

jc723 New Member

is it just me or society has aquired for girls to be bi a normal thing?... but when it comes down for a guy to be bi or even gay its a no no..

i mean not days its weird to find a girl that hasnt messed around with anothet girl..

i think most girls are doing it now days cuz its something "normal"

13. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

I agree with you..I am often surprised when a girl says shes never experimented with another girl. Its not such a secret or a new thing anymore.

14. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

yup, that's my thoughts on it as well

it's all in who you are attracted to physically AND emotionally

who was it, Margaret Cho, who said she thought she was bi cause she slept with women, but it turned out that she was just slutty

I figure if you wouldn't want to be in a relationship with someone of either sex, then you aren't bisexual. If you just want to have sex with either/or sex on occasion, you are just sexually adventurous or sexually open.

15. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Guest

having sex with the same sex implies there is an attractioni.e something that turns you on). To me this is gay no matter how you slice it

16. red^star

red^star Guest

I think being Bi means that you could see yourself in a relationship with a woman or a man.

I'm not Bi because I would never date a girl, but I enjoy.. ahem... the female touch every once in a while.

17. Natas

Natas O&A Party Rock

Thats still BI IMO

18. Mantis

Mantis Guest

everyone of you will probably call me bi. but shit happens. i've had sex twice with a guy before. only on the receiving end though. first time, was just curious. didn't enjoy it at all but i had to try a second time coz i guess your first time is never enjoyable. and at least i can say that i don't enjoy sex with men not because that's what society tells me how i'm supposed to be but coz i really don't and can say that from experience, nor am i attracted to men or wish to get into relationships with them.

so what does that mean? did i have to get assfucked by a guy to confirm i'm not bi?? hardly. but curiosity to explore things can get overwhelming. i gave in to my experimental side. i took a penis up my ass on two occasions. i don't consider myself gay or bi (but i'm sure at least some of you have already made that assumption by now) :fawk:

19. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

some of them probably have

I'm not one of them

20. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

That's open-minded as far as I'm concerned...

Of course, I hate labels so I'd prefer not to call anyone "gay" or "bi" or "straight" ,etc... Let's just all do what we feel comfortable doing, have some fun, and smile a lot.

21. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I dont think it makes you bi if you messed around just to see then decided you did not like it.

22. DXMDTM

DXMDTM If the rule you followed brought you to this, what

I believe I'm 80% bi. I love sex in any form - male or female - but I can't see myself in a relationship with another man.

23. Triple-C

Triple-C New Member

haha... yeah.. my fave line from her... "am i straight...? am i gay...? then i realized, I'm just slutty... WHERES MY PARADE?!?!" :rofl:

but yeah, i agree with many people here... I think after a few times of "experimenting," if youd still do it again, but you like BOTH sexes, youre bi...
    i also agree with megabitch that i am bi but i could NEVER be in a relationship with a girl... i give my sexuality AND emotions to men, i just give my sexuality to women... :dunno:...
    for a long time, maybe in denial of admitting that i was bi, i thought like red^star, and thought that because i couldnt be in a relationship with a woman i wasnt truly bi... but i realized i AM in fact bi because i thought about it like this.... just because a straight women has sex with a man but doesnt have a relationship with him, doesnt make her any less straight... so yeah... like i said, my heart and body goes for men, but just my body goes for women

24. sessyducky

sessyducky Guest

wow thats a VERY good point i didnt even look at it that way...

25. whitepearl

whitepearl OT Supporter

I think i'm bi because i made out with girls before and i still do when i get the chance..im also attracted to girls when i see a good looking one and i look at girl pictures all the time...