At some point you've got to post an update...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Sybian, Aug 8, 2007.

1. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

I know that I don't have a very large fanclub here in the Vag anymore but i figured now was as good a time as any to let those that are interested know what's going on in my life, seeing as I'm drunk. (Come on, its tradition for me to chime in after I've had a few.)

Anyhow, those that were in the loop about my escapades with the ex may know, she left on the 31st of last month. After a week of wild sex and deep discussions I had done the impossible. I made her truly love me again. After everything we had gone through. Unfortunately, this didn't stop her from leaving LA and going back to her home of Colorado. I do indeed feel that we are a long way from done with eachother and that someday our paths will cross again. I still love her with all of my heart and truly believe that she is the one I am meant to be with.

That being said, I have a new 19 year old that I've been seeing. Awesome chick. Beautiful, funny, smart and completely attatched and devoted to yours truly... Although she'd never admit it. :rofl: We see eachother everyday and have had quite a blast starting from the day my ex touched down in CO.

In the wings lies my barbie doll and "one that got away". I've known her for 11 years but never managed to seal the deal. Anyhow she's there, and as of late it seems that she's highly interested but I think that she may be a bit scared to jeopardize the incredible friendly relationship that we have for one that is more sexual.

All in all, times are pretty good for the sex toy. And these days I'm living up to my name. I'm hardly the shell that I had been in the past and my stock is plentiful. My confidence is overflowing, and I've never felt better. I stil think PUA is a load of bullshit and wish all the naysayers and haters a huge fuck you.

For those that were interested there you are.

Sybian out.

2. the ground folds

the ground folds rest your trigger on my finger

:wavey: fellow valencian

3. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

:wavey: :h5:

4. the ground folds

thats quite the story bro. i wont bash but we all know how it usually goes with exs. good luck with yours.

5. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

Dude, honestly, the reason I'm here is to prove that no 2 stories play out the same way. Everyone up here is so convinced that there is a cookie cutter formula to dating and shit. Its just not true. I love my ex no doubt. And she in fact loves me. Against all odds and what everyone here said. The post really isn't all about her though. Its basically about me and how I'm doing these days.

6. the ground folds

werd. its good to hear that you are doing well. i know that not all stories are the same. but you gotta admit that a lot of the time shit wont work out with exs. im going through some shit with my ex and even i know it cant end well.

7. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

Do what feels right and whatever it is that you want to do.

I went through hell and back with mine. The shit I did to her dude, she should want to cut my dick off... Anything is possible. If you love her and want her back, don't give up.

That being said though, there is a way to approach it. You can't just beg and grovel, that won't work. You do kinda have to appear to be doing okay and sneak your way back in, but it can be done. I know that sounds bad... I'm drunk, pay me no attention. :rofl:

8. the ground folds

we arent on that end right now. more like shit hitting the fan end.

9. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

Yeah. Ride it out. Feel it out. I've been there.

10. the ground folds

eh, i have a feeling we are gonna spend some time apart for now.

11. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

Possibly and that's fine, but for fucks sake, if you're ever in doubt, don't resort to the PUA bullshit.

12. the ground folds

sadly im a victim of it. im not gonna stay stuck on my ex. but i dont abuse or treat girls like shit. its not about being a PUA but its more so about playing the field.

13. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

Yeah. Nothing clears your head like new booty... Nothing wrong with moving on.

14. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

Good update and good to hear you are doing so well.

Props man... Live life and enjoy it!

15. Starfox

Starfox New Member

There is no cookie cutter method to dating at all, if anything Beast has proven that. He's been on the pua side of things and now he's trying to find something meaningful. That shows that the pua method didn't work for him the way he was looking for it too.

Edit: You just have to adapt things to work for you, the way you want it too.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2007
  16. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

I also think the pua stuff is bullshit.... but maybe that is because it's just not my style. I tried that mentality for a short while and it was def. getting me attention from girls, but I am not really interested in one-night-stands and going through girls like toilet-paper.
    Making a good connection with a girl and getting to know her is 1,000,000 X better than that.

17. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

Agreed... I can fuck anyone I want. I'm in it for the long haul.