Asshole approach is so awesome! :bowdown:

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Dr. GZA, Jul 18, 2006.

1. Dr. GZA

Dr. GZA Guest

i just ripped on this girl all day long. We went to the beach together, and eventually went back to her house with a group of people. The whole time i'm just making subtle remarks about her being less intelligent than normal people...the fact that she just wishes she were pretty... those kind of thing etc.

I told her i'm bored and leaving to go shower.

1 hour later: "can we go in your jacuzzi?"

"...hmmmmm...maybe..."

fucking girls is SOOO much easier when you don't give a hoot about her or your ex. anymore. :hsd:

2. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

nice :)

3. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

just play it careful theres times to be the ass and times to be the loving guy you need to be.

I always tell my GF it's a love hate relationship, hate being the asshole me and love being what it ends up :p

4. PSmitty87

PSmitty87 New Member

Yeah I know what you mean...But you kinda have to scope out the girl before you make a gameplan...cuz some girls totally dig an asshole, and will just think you're lame if you try to play the nice card

But some girls are all in to that sweet shit, and get offended when you act like a hardass...but those kinda girls usually don't fuck until you date em for 63 years...So if you're lookin for some tang, then find a girl that's into the asshole act, haha

5. gigaboy

gigaboy New Member

I like to call that the "Cocky and Funny" attitude rather than being an asshole. Why does it work? I have found out, as many of you know, that women are emotional creatures. Take them on an emotional rollercoaster (Loving one second, poking fun the next, push/pull, etc.) and they never know what to expect next. Women love surprises.

And as some of the previous posters stated, always try to figure out how much she can take otherwise it'll backfire.

6. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

asshole works when you are looking for a slut to fuck, in early highschool, or dont mind picking up trash... thats about it.

7. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

not rly.
    i think it works for all women, as long as you're nice the majority of the time. the occassional asshole remark seems to work.

8. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Freedom is not enough.

Making subtle remarks doesn't seem like a very asshole-ish thing to do. Cocky is more like it, and it works wonderfully on all women if you do it with enough confidence and humor to back it up.

9. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

age and income?

young and lower class people tend to think like this :mamoru: Hey, if you are getting what you want, then thats all that matters right? :bigthumb:

Edit: dont really answer as I dont expect the truth. Upper class, intelligent women dont want someone being an asshole to them.

10. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

my gf comes from a good family (dad is a chemical engineer and mom is a pharmacist, good background too) and was in the top 15% of her class in the best HS in the state (29ACT, 3.8GPA). Just because you haven't had luck with the asshole approach, doesn't mean it isn't possible. have fun kissing your wife's ass, if it's what you want.

11. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

I reeeeallly down RVB Kisses his wifes ass and he's made alot of good points here.

Generally if you're looking for anything more than a good fuck buddy the asshole approach will not work. The problem is yes WOMEN Love it.. but eventually you WILL settle down and then they're like WTF get bored and leave. Or you take the extremity and hit their buttons two hard.

Eitherway, I've played both cards my best relationships are when I wasn't an ass, I did some playful teasing but nothing I would ever consider as being an ass. And just because we play Mr Nice Guy and what not does not mean we bend over and let them stick it in our asses. It means we respect women are people with equal rights and equal shares in relationships.

12. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Edit: eh, maybe I was a little to harsh here. I didnt realize I was talking to some kid. My bad....

Last edited: Jul 19, 2006
  13. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:o sometimes. Hell, she's the lawyer :rofl:

Its less kissing of ass and more licking though :hs:

14. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Exactly. Like I said, nothing wrong with the asshole approach when you are looking for something to fuck. A real woman isnt going to want that for a relationship though.

I said whatever makes you happy though, apparently some people take offence at their own happiness :dunno: I guess things dont come across well on the net. O well.

15. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

I agree with RVB on this one. Having the perspective of age makes you see things differently. WHen I was early 20ish, the asshole approach worked but it has some serious downsides IMO. Primarily because I don't like being an ass.

A more mature relationship, where both people come to it knowing that they are there because they want to be there, not because the other person is the BBD (bigger better deal) is much more satisfying then those relationships in my youth. Oh well....I guess everyone is different.

16. matsuya

matsuya Active Member

if you get a girl with the asshole approach are you going to respect her? i can't marry or be in a long-term relationship with someone i don't respect.

17. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

I think I just have a different (possibly wrong) view of what the asshole approach is. I equate playful teasing with the asshole approach.

18. Dr. GZA

Dr. GZA Guest

truuu that.

We both leave for different colleges in a month. So essentially i'm just looking for someone to fuck until then. :wiggle:

But like you said...I could never be in a long term relationship with this girl. The love just ain't there...

19. Suncoast

Suncoast New Member

i give my girl a nice mix of asshole and loverboy... seems to keep her interested and wondering what she'll hear next.

its great when shes like 'you asshole............... i love you'

20. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Being an asshole tends to work with women who have NO clue what they want or have a princess syndrome...

Being a man! works with all ( confident, suave, laughing with the world )

21. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

so true...that list could be extended a bit, but thats what gets the girl.

22. metalfan111

metalfan111 Guest

I've never been an asshole to a girl, I just feel weird being mean to a girl. So say I'm at a donut shop and there is a hot girl, that ive never seen or talked to before, buying donuts.

me: you shouldnt be eating donuts, ur fat enough at it is!
    her: what?!
    me: im just kidding, you have a great body

i just though that up real quick. is that what you mean by being an asshole? can u give more examples? my friend says hes an asshole sometimes, but when he makes an insult, he backs it up with a compliment right away.

23. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

sarcasm /= asshole. Most americans are sarcastic people. However, there can be such a thing as too much sarcasm.

24. metalfan111

metalfan111 Guest

then can u give a good example of an asshole approach

25. matsuya

matsuya Active Member

not giving a fuck, basically.